Samantha Orobator

WTF is rhetoric got to do with it.

She did buy her life with the life of a child.

She did not give a damn about what would happen to that child.

She was involved with the transportation of smack, a substance that brings death and misery wherever it is found.

She did not give a damn for the kids that would become addicted to the smack that she was transporting.

She was not stealing a sweety from a shop she was dealing in death and the punishment for that should fit the crime.

So quite honestly your bleeding heart sprootle does not wash

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is complecated and long, one action will have a knock on to another, soon we could be all tied up in knots, trying to carry favour with the folk who shout the loudest.

As the reports said, there has to be an investigation and bein folk think that the original trial may not be fair then a ruling by folk who are our peers to decide is the required action, not for a lynch mob to

We do not know the full story, but we know that some one is not going to die because a momentry lapse of reason (time compared to a life time) and may become a beacon for things to change for the good.

Tis a very interesting case, it is covered by many things..

Human rights, womens rights, criminal justice and drug related items..

There are some views, that are put very well here

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b00m572d/Louis_Theroux_The_City_Addicted_to_Crystal_Meth/

Louis Theroux is turning out to be a very good reporter of such facts and events...

There are alot of examples of how women are dragged into the drug industry, and are treated roughly..

We also need to keep in mind that different countries have different attitudes.

It is any persons right to a fair trial, to be treated as a human being.

Most folk would agree, cos, they would want the same fair treatment for themselves...

There also have been cases wher folk have been duped.

To get pregnant in such a way is a little short of a truly amazing feat...

Women, who attend clinics have more difficulty...

Tis not too easy to get pregnant, alot of conditions have to be right, even then it will not mean the baby will go past 12 weeks, so there may be a case of protecting someone else here....

I think that what he is referring to is the claim referenced above that she became pregnant by artificial insemination.

Also i heard on the news that she got pregnant via artificial insemination by a western guy already in jail on drug offences, the report gave his name but i can't remember it.

Shouldn't the taking of said smack be an individuals responsibility?

We should protect and prevent children from getting it, but we don't really need to imprison someone for messing up their own life - its already a prison.

Just because Laos has particularly fascist drug policies, doesn't mean that it is right and therefore doesn't mean that she should be punished as such.

^^^

Why do you think it is amazing to get pregnant easily? Countless thousands of women over the years have fallen pregnant after just one encounter.

The biological logistics of getting pregnant and eventually giving birth are quite complecated in a normal encounter, but the equipment used, without going into too much detail, to do the job without a normal encounter..

Yup, you are correct, there are women who seem to get pregnant at the drop of a hat so to speak..

Check out Lord Robert Winston's material. It explains in more detail the environment needed for insemination and a succesful gestation.

There are sexual descriptions within his writings, fair warning to those who could be shocked

Her age counts for her as does the fact she's unlikely to have been pregnant before. Never have been able to explain the second pregnancy thing they go on about at family planning things.

What I would be most interested in is if she has a boy or a girl, sad I know but in theory she should have a boy.

I still find it quite disturbing that she knew that getting pregnant would prevent her execution, and that she was assisted in doing so by prison staff. She had very little contact with the outside world until very recently, so unlikely to be money involved. A real mystery, and intriguing story, unfortunately she'll probably sell it to the news of the world, and I ain't paying Murdoch for access to his websites.

I may be very wrong, but if the boot had been on the other foot, and a foreign national had been lifted wandering around Shetland with 680g of Heroin on them, instead of a British national wandering round Laos someplace with 680g of Heroin on them. I suspect there would be a whole lot more calling for their head on a platter, and a whole lot less sympathy for them on this thread.

A little perspective here, 680g of Heroin, using the rule of thumb applied by our esteemed local constabulary in such matters, and notwithstanding errors in the local media and/or my old calculator, has a "street value" of "up to" £89,250, and is equal to in excess of 4500 hits.