Walk to cure diabetes

sandyg

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is a good show by folks, well done to all who took part....

I had walked up to the masts on Bressay and to the light the previous day, so I took it a bit easy...it was great fun.....

Shetlopedia would like some sort of write up with a photo or two. They will be starting a charities page/section....I think that would be a good thing for one of the organisers to do...

Ah that I will...not heard from Rolf yet but I will see if we can get a more international group next time....

The comittee of walk to cure Diabetes are still on cloud nine £11,ooo !!! If you missed out on sponsoring you still can ! Martin Watt is doing the Baxters Loch ness Marathon for the Clan 123 and Juvenile Diabetes both worthy causes . If you would like to sponsor him go to www.justgiving.com/martinwatt23. Good luck Martin love all the family . xxx

• 2 weeks later...

Hopefully we are having another meeting around about March / April time . We are definately having charity shop . Meanwhile its National Diabetes day on the 14th November we at work are selling Home made soup and Sandwiches . Raffles and homebakes . So come along and help us raise some money for the cause .