Road condition reports - Snow, Rain, Fog, etc

khitajrah

Weather Report: Brae: 10:46pm:

I know i just posted a message but since then a small snow cloud has moved over Brae. The cloud came in from the North and has already begun heading to the South so as you can see, it is VERY small, just as i said before.

It hasn't really changed the state of the road but as i said in my last post, the moon is beginning to break through them clouds so i can guess it will be a very icy start tomorrow morning on untreated patches.

The roads may not be bad but PLEASE take care as you never know what is coming your way.

• Replies 978
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Weather Report: Brae: 11:30pm:

This will be my last post of the night as i may have school tomorrow.

At this time in Brae, very light snow is falling, it may possibly be getting heavier but it is unknown at this time. I also do not know which direction the snow is coming from. I think it is just falling from a cloud passing overhead.

The Moon is still trying to break out of them clouds but there is a lot of cloud at this time over Brae. The clouds seem to be breaking up at some parts but most clouds are pushed together and look very heavy and dark.

I wouldn't expect anyone to be going out driving at this time, but if you are, once again, PLEASE be careful on those roads.

Thankyou and sorry i can't help you any further.

At this time in Brae, very light snow is falling, it may possibly be getting heavier but it is unknown at this time. I also do not know which direction the snow is coming from. I think it is just falling from a cloud passing overhead.

Is this the S.I.B.C weather report ? :lol: :lol:

Well i just made it up by what i can see ... haha ...

Weather Report: Brae: 12:00am:

FINAL REPORT OF THE NIGHT FOR DEFINITE:

Ok, i know i said my last post would be the last but again, the weather has changed.

HEAVY SNOW is now falling in Brae causing the roads getting a thicker layer of snow.

THE WIND is also picking up causing drifting over most of Shetland i guess but from what i can see, definitely in Brae.

If it carries on the way it does, i believe ALL SCHOOLS will be closed once again.

Fingers Crossed!

:D

(For More Information Check Either: MET Office: Orkney & Shetland Weather Forecast or BBC WEATHER| LERWICK.

Hope this helps!

^^^^ Nooooo not just Brae - do please scry a tad more into that crystal ball (or failing that, resort to astrology via the stars as you like the sky) and tell us what us mere mortals down here in the sarf end can expect over the next few days ... :lol: 8) :lol:

If it carries on the way it does, i believe ALL SCHOOLS will be closed once again.

Fingers Crossed!

I hope so too, because you will be able to give us hourly weather reports for the Brae area all day on Friday!

Cheers for the reports, I enjoyed them :D

Haha! Yeah i guess i can!! :D

No problem mate, just trying to make sure people no what to expect and why the police are telling them to be careful!

Cheers!

^^^^ Nooooo not just Brae - do please scry a tad more into that crystal ball (or failing that, resort to astrology via the stars as you like the sky) and tell us what us mere mortals down here in the sarf end can expect over the next few days ... :lol: 8) :lol:

Well i could always try!! haha!

Cheers!