The Post

Frances144

I paid all my bills on the 12th December and posted them off and am now getting rude letters demanding money for unpaid invoices - I have two so now I am wondering whether this pile of post got lost somewhere.

Is anyone else think their post has got lost at around this time?

Cheers

Frances

PS One was a local bill and one was outwith Shetland. So far.

Think it's a shambles, I posted something last Friday morning, by special next day, it arrived Tuesday afternoon, and according to the tracking 'before the guaranteed time' Posted a parcel first class parcel at the same time, and it hadn't arrived yesterday, but on the other hand, a special delivery posted in London on Thursday afternoon arrived here yesterday. and one from Edinburgh Wed afternoon, arrived Thursday

I paid all my bills on the 12th December and posted them off and am now getting rude letters demanding money for unpaid invoices - I have two so now I am wondering whether this pile of post got lost somewhere.

Is anyone else think their post has got lost at around this time?

Cheers

Frances

PS One was a local bill and one was outwith Shetland. So far.

You didn't post them anywhere near Tesco's did you? Remember THIS

i got important documents bent in half once with it clearly on the front 'important documents enclosed do not bend'

i took it to the post office and complained and they did nothing about it!

why would they? Royal mail is the door by the phonebox. Nothing to do with the post office.

You know, half the time the post seems to be completely random.

I can get stuff sent on a Wednesday morning from the North of England and get here the next day no problems. Sometimes, with no adverse weather conditions post can take days and days to get to me. The worst I've seen is a letter from BT that took 2 weeks to get to me!