World Cup

drew_peacock

The world cup is fixed in favour of the top ten teams so who ever wins it's an empty victory in an unfair contest.

Yeah i heard this as well, its controlled by the US goverment and the big oil companies in leauge with the new world order. They do it with mind control devices, hence Ronaldos head aches as thats the only way that fat boy is any good, its Bush useing a PS2 controller to make him wobble around the park. That Goofey look on his face is due to his brain being totally addled.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Look, Im a weak nationalist here (Not a fascist or rascist), and even I know England wont win and I agree that they have a shabby performance. Also, its not there for the top 10 teams, its just the others are too cripe to get in or further than the groups. Also, anyone that does think England will win, show me evidence from ANY of their games that they A.) Can and B.) Deserve it. However, the USA did get knocked out THANK GOD!! Argentina or Brazil will take the Cup this year, and yes I believe the English Press will have a field day about 1966, and I wish all other teams very good luck... Yanks are out AGAIN!

Cychuck

Before the groups were announced it was on the news that England had been named as one of the top ten teams. The report then said that it ment that they would be unlikely to play the likes of Brazil until the later stages. The groups are set so that the top teams are spread over the groups rather than being grouped together with obvious consequences.

I rather went off the world cup after hearing about a 7 year old New Zealand lad in Scotland being beaten up by an adult because he was wearing an England football shirt........ :?

Oh, and now I don't know who to support since Argentina just went outta da competition...... :cry:

The Germans will win it. And Turrifield is right, the whole thing is fixed.

By the way when I was playing we only played one really decent match, and that was against Portugal in the semis.

And finally, Beckman is made a complete ass of himself this time, he's just jumped before he was pushed.