1. 1. What is best

• Xbox
    • Ps3
    • Pc

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Currently playing Skyrim on x-box, to which I am totally addicted. Used to play on PC but x-box is better. If you haven't tried Skyrim I would recommend it - lots of different quests and character types, so there is something for everyone. :D

Im thinking about it, does it have online multiplayer?

Just having a fun I.S., there's nothing more annoying in a game of COD than your 'quickscopers', quickly followed by the guy at the back of the map, in a corner, hold up with claymores and picking you off :wink:

Then of course there's guys like this which is a completely different breed altogether :lol:

Dizzy, yup, I got 100%. Took me quite a while, I have to say. I then wiped the file and started over, I loved it that much. When I completed it a second time, I still spent several weeks roaming that amazingly detailed world they created, mainly hunting. The bears were my favourite!! I have to confess to jumping out of my skin several times as I was busy doing the same for a Grizzly, only to have two more spawn on me, very close to where I was placed!! :wink:

The only thing that disappointed me about RDR was they missed an opportunity to make you 'wanted'. I mean, I played it through as a 'good guy', never wanted etc. When I saw the bad guy outfits, I though they would make you switch sides, whereby you were automatically wanted in Mexico for example, to make you use those outfits, make you skirt around the safe houses you used to use because they would then be dangerous, but make you still have missions or tasks there.

If you ever played Freelancer for PC, they did it perfectly.

Anyway you can float down the rivers using a stagecoach, have you tried? I also located 22 random chests...

To be honest I just love riding around, riding up to a hill and watching the sun come up :)

Yeah, they got the sunsets and rises off pretty amazingly, for a game. Watching the hawks and eagles circle above you as the sky changes colour. I've been to these places, and it's the closest thing I've seen to the real thing, especially in the "desert".

I love RDR as well but never tried the Undead version. Any good?

(and I sure as hell never tried floating a stagecoach downriver! Sounds like fun. Gues what I'll be trying to do tonight... :D )

I know what you mean about the "Wanted" aspect. It seems to easy to just outride the posse (useless gobsh**es! Clint wouldn't have just quit like they do!) and pay your bounty? I've never played that Freelancer game, but it sounds interesting and they could easily have included some features. Pity they don't make some DLC for "Ultimate bandito/desperado" or the like. No safe houses in every area you visit, every one on your tail & you, the most wanted man in the West. If you spent too long in one place, the posse come rolling in... THAT would spice it up.

But it's still a glorious game. Probably the best long game I've ever played. But being Batman and getting to kick the crap out of and terrify scumbags in Arkham Asylum? LUUUUUUUUV it! :twisted:

. No safe houses in every area you visit, every one on your tail & you, the most wanted man in the West. If you spent too long in one place, the posse come rolling in... THAT would spice it up.

Yes!! :D Have never played Undead version btw :)

Freelancer is an old game now, a space one by Microsoft, a mixture of missions and trading, rather like RDR you can do mission of different types to get more money until you move on with the next storyline element. There is a point of no return, where you are accused of something and everywhere you thought was safe is now hostile and you have to get out of that system fast, and you realise how vast everywhere else is... Different areas have different peoples in them and depending on whether they like you ot not, you take a risk crossing hostile, pirate infested space for expensive trade goods etc... Adrenaline rush or what!

Great game, and still looks and sounds good too, despite being released in 2003. The clip doesn't do the sound justice, I had music off and the sound effects with decent bass were pretty good.

Hmm might go play it again :D

Currently playing Skyrim on x-box, to which I am totally addicted. Used to play on PC but x-box is better. If you haven't tried Skyrim I would recommend it - lots of different quests and character types, so there is something for everyone. :D

Im thinking about it, does it have online multiplayer?

No, not at the moment. Believe they are working on an online multiplayer version but no idea when that is likely to actually happen. Game is definitely worth playing though. :D