Best pub in Lerwick?

rebel21

Best place to go for a pint in Lerwick?  

202 members have voted

1. 1. Best place to go for a pint in Lerwick?

• Marlex
    • Flints
    • Legion
    • Da Noost
    • Lounge
    • Baroc
    • Thule
    • Mooney's Wake
    • Other

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There should be a none of the above option. Even if I had the opportunity and wanted to go out for a drink in Lerwick there isn't anywhere I'd choose to go to. The place I, ideally, would like to drink in, doesn't exist in Lerwick (I haven't been to any of the places outwith Lerwick, so I mustn't discount them just yet).

Even if I had the opportunity and wanted to go out for a drink in Lerwick there isn't anywhere I'd choose to go to. The place I, ideally, would like to drink in, doesn't exist in Lerwick

So what exactly do you want from a pub in lerwick. I always think as long as the place is reasonably clean and you are in good company then who cares!!

^Somewhere where the music isn't so loud you have to shout to be heard, where the floor isn't sticky, where there are nice furnishings and appropriate relaxing lighting and there are no half naked drunken teenagers. Maybe I am getting old and it's a good thing I don't go out! :)

edit: Then again, it's been nearly 4 years since I've been in a pub for a drink and perhaps things have changed.