Dogs Against Drugs

Guest Anonymous

Why don't we see the dogs being used on the street during teh evening times before people take the drugs?

Because the piddling amount of drugs carried by the average user on the street is unlikely to be for anything more than personal use and if you can't get 'intent to supply', its hardly worth the paperwork never mind the manpower.

Surely if you pick up the user's the thought of their names in the local paper will lead to the names of the delaer's being given.

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Firstly I am not a police officer but I am a retired civil servant and have worked alongside the police on a number of occassions on the Mainland.

Oh, ok - because you certainly gave the impression you were in an earlier thread...

as a "PIG" both my colleagues and I are all in favour of later opening hours.

Unless of course you mean't male chauvinist pig...?

Why don't we see the dogs being used on the street during teh evening times before people take the drugs?

Because the piddling amount of drugs carried by the average user on the street is unlikely to be for anything more than personal use and if you can't get 'intent to supply', its hardly worth the paperwork never mind the manpower.

Surely if you pick up the user's the thought of their names in the local paper will lead to the names of the delaer's being given.

Are you serious?....Or have I completely misunderstood your statement?

Who cares about getting their name in the paper? Not a lot of people I know anyway, and that's the least of anyone's worries when "assisting" the Police with their "enquiries", whatever the subject matter, not just currently illegal substances.

Right enough I got the impression that Willies_landy was indeed a member of our wonderful police force.....in which case the term "pig" is somewhat nicer than some I could use.

As this is not the case may I enquire if the willies or the landy is more important to him.

Right enough I got the impression that Willies_landy was indeed a member of our wonderful police force.....in which case the term "pig" is somewhat nicer than some I could use.

As this is not the case may I enquire if the willies or the landy is more important to him.

What does it matter? But to put the record straight my willie is important to me, just like most other men. Although th e term pig is an abusive term I thought I would let you know what it means.

In the late 70's a large Anerican Police unit was set up to target particular crimes. This group was called the Profiled Intelligence Group Source hereby known as PIGS.

What does it matter? But to put the record straight my willie is important to me, just like most other men. Although th e term pig is an abusive term I thought I would let you know what it means.

In the late 70's a large Anerican Police unit was set up to target particular crimes. This group was called the Profiled Intelligence Group Source hereby known as PIGS.

That would be the 1870's?

According to Wikipaedia:

Pigs: this term was widespread during the 19th century, disappeared for a while, but reappeared during the early 20th century, and was used during the 1960s in the underground hippy culture. Oz magazine showed a picture of a pig dressed as a policeman on a front cover.

And there are plenty of references to pig being used as a derogatory term toward police by hippies during protests against the Vietnam War.

Willies_landy wrote

What does it matter? But to put the record straight my willie is important to me, just like most other men.

I was putting the willies and the landy together and getting 4x4s.....though I think that may have been spelt willys.

Breeksy wrote,

And there are plenty of references to pig being used as a derogatory term toward police by hippies during protests against the Vietnam War.

That's entirely true--I was there. The police in the US turned the term around by making it an acronym--Protection, Integrity, Guts.

Breeksy wrote,

That's entirely true--I was there. The police in the US turned the term around by making it an acronym--Protection, Integrity, Guts.

according to the copper that visited our school the british police have adopted a similar acronym, perhaps indicating a shift in ideology: Pride, Integrity, Guts.

so does this mean they've officially dropped the Protection angle? :?

We should join the Dogs charity and the Scanner appeal together. Then we could simply roll it into the airport/ferry terminal and scan all the passengers. Just imagine - Thank you for your time madam, I see you have no drugs but shame about the cancer.

This is a terrible suggestion. Disney would jump on it like a mad Kangaroo. "Cats and Dogs"?

"When Cats and Dogs go wrong 3"

"You've made a dogs ear of that pussy"

Felin'e Dogged