• Replies 602
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

May 25th

All Gerry:

we are not looking at what has been done

Would YOU be?

one evil act actually has resulted in so much good.

If it was your child would YOU see it this way?

we gradually got more on an even keel and we started to get back into the black

Excuse me?

a lot more hopeful now.

Yes, this is after 22 days, with no idea what has befallen his daughter.

How would YOU be feeling?

I hope that we are going to look back at the end of all this and say that we have done everything in our power.

Isn't that mostly what what Doctors say to people after a patient has died.

If I was him I'd want to look back at the end of all this and say "Thank god my daughter was found safe and well."

What would YOU want to be saying at the end of it all?

For me, we know the media coverage is not going to last a long time. It has lasted a lot longer and we have been much, much more successful in driving a message out than we could ever possibly have imagined.

MAY 25th

Until

the father of Madeleine McCann yesterday appealed to the media to end its obsession with his daughter's disappearance.

AUGUST 26th

Small change of heart there.

http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,30100-1267568,00.html

Ask yourself the questions, is there any of his answers that make him seem like anything other than someone going through a living hell with the loss of his wee lass.

Again, would you offer your throat to the wolf with the red roses :?:

Shifting corpses is common place in murders.(never seen goodfellas)

Is it ? Maybe you've been watching too many films ?

That's the bit in this particular case that makes the Police version of events so unbelievable.

I would also have found it easier to believe they had something to do with it if they had been on holiday alone.

How could the McCann's hide what the police is saying they've done from those on holiday with them? And I don't believe all 7 or 8 of them went along with the 'plot' when Kate told them she had accidently given Madeleine an overdose so can you all cover for me please ?

^

It is amazing that some people are believing some of the stuff in the media. I read today that they reckon the body has been put in a bag with a pile of stones and dumped at sea. So did they just wander down to the marina and ask someone to dump this bag for them.

They may well have had something to do with her disappearance, but the practicalities of the theories being put forward seem unbelievable.

Is it ? Maybe you've been watching too many films ?

That's the bit in this particular case that makes the Police version of events so unbelievable.

Goodfellas is based on the book Wise guys, which is Henry Hills account of actual events.

Disposing Of Billy Bats:

Upon arriving at an isolated piece of land in Connecticut owned by Ralph Atlas, a friend of Burke's, the trio opened the trunk of the car, killed Batts and then buried him under a makeshift dog kennel on Ralph Atlas' property.

Six months after Batts' burial, bookmaker Ralph Atlas mentioned to Burke that he was going to get rich from some new development on his land. Burke approached Hill in The Suite and ordered him and Tommy to retrieve half-decomposed corpse of Batts and dispose of it

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Devino

If the McCanns thought evidence like Maddys corpse would be discovered it would be essential for them to move it to another place.

I said at the very beggining, against what was so called "PC" to say that I thought it was them.

Excellent work constable Styles, there could be a promotion to sergeant in this for you. 8)

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2007/09/15/nmaddy115.xml

"I hope that the general public will continue to support us in this. It is so important that we remember - 'don't you forget about me', our lovely wee Madeleine."

Yet again, what happened to his last idea

the father of Madeleine McCann yesterday appealed to the media to end its obsession with his daughter's disappearance.

Make your bloody mind up Gerry.

NEWS OF THE WORLD LATEST:

Poretuguese Police have cleared a handsome young Shetland man of suspect status after being handed a dossier with names of likely suspects in.

Police experts who have seen the list of names compiled from the Shetlink website agree with the suspicious findings and have stated "They are a very dodgy bunch indeed." Accessory after the fact charges are likely to follow.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Accessory_%28legal_term%29#Conspiracy

A person who learns of the crime after it is committed and helps the criminal to conceal it, or aids the criminal in escaping, or simply fails to report the crime, is known as an "accessory after the fact".

Sorry guys but if anybodys gonna get fingered.....

:wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: