Favourite Childhood Telly Programmes

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Erm...where do I start?! I'll try the short list:

Fireman Sam

Thomas the Tank Engine

Postman Pat (I know I'm a lass, but I grew up wi an older brother and two big boy cousins and had to watch what they watched!)

Rugrats

Camberwick Green

Pigeon Street

Mr Men and Little Miss

Ivor the Engine

Sesame Street

There are more but I'll tell you them when I mind them.

• 2 weeks later...

I agree with jz, the "singing ringing tree" in the Tales from many lands on the BBC used to scare te crap out of me. That dwarf in the furry suit remains one of the scariest things I have ever seen, and I used to watch it with fascination every time it came back on.

Lots o good stuff mentioned here, i thought i wis da only Battle o da Planets fan alive!

My favourite wis da Flumps. Surprised no tae see it here yet. My complete Flumps DVD is a prized possesion, an wir peerie lass loves it (which is a great excuse ta watch it ageen)

Maybe xmas will bring Bod an Mr Ben too :)

Lowrie watchin da Flumps at lunch time reminded me of a few idders.. Mr Benn, Chocabloc, bric a brac, pigeon street, bertha, button moon an no forgettin rainbow. :)

Da raggy dolls and fraggle rock wir favourites.. by da wy, does anybody mind da name o da big ogrey things up da stairs? Becis I cant, an its been annoyin me fae I found dis thread! :x

And Knightmare.. it wis so high tech!