david

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

^^ Is that not the same one that they've always had?

The footage of the Lerwick UHA reminds me of a Northmavine forum-er sooth who spent UHA night avidly peering at the Market Cross webcam, waiting to catch a live glimpse of the procession. We were able to tell her she was wasting her time before she'd spent all night watching, thankfully. :)

Live UHA footage on a webcam would be quite good though.. 8)

The footage of the Lerwick UHA reminds me of a Northmavine forum-er sooth who spent UHA night avidly peering at the Market Cross webcam, waiting to catch a live glimpse of the procession. We were able to tell her she was wasting her time before she'd spent all night watching, thankfully. :)

Well, they did put out the Tourist Office Christmas Party live on the Webcam, not quite UHA by any standard, but a nice change from drunks stotterin roond da cross. :lol:

It used to be still shots updated periodically. This one is live video streaming. I see that they have streaming video from sumburgh on the same site.

Ah yes, thanks! Good improvement! Why is it that I am well aware there's a webcam at the Market Cross, but I never ever remember it's there when I walk past.. ;) Perhaps we could have a waving session. Or someone hold up a message. :wink: Like the famous webcam at Times Sq, where tourists arrange to wave to their families, etc. :lol:

Or Ministry of Silly Walks around the Market Cross... :D

Just realised you can click on the image and it goes full screen, although somewhat blurry. The Dundee city centre webcams used to be very good. You could take control and zoom in, pan and tilt, etc.