Facts you never knew before

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

... but I'm less than keen on 999, no good is ever afoot when that one is punched in to a phone.

Reminds me of when Edinburgh Uni upgraded the phone system at the KB campus. With the old system you had to key a "9" to get an outside line. When you got a line the tone would change. With the new system, same number but no change in tone. Result? Well you can guess. People would key "9" and get no tone, "key "9" get no tone, "key "9" get no tone, key "9" get no tone but suddenly an officious "Hello emergency services!" :-) The chaos went on for weeks.

However, being anorexic does mean one is more likely to be a vegetarian.... :twisted:

Does being a crofter mean one is more likely to flame bait :wink:

I'm a veggie, and the sheer quantity of food I eat shocks most people :)

I've yet to see anyone, evar, who isn't shocked by the amount you can shovel away (and still look so dashingly trim :wink: ) in one sitting.

Shetlink's vegetarians might have corrected this youngin's misunderstanding.

A fact I would like to keen is, just how auld is Doglover? She really comes oot wi a few jems, and maks Shetlink aa da better fur it.

I wonder because she mentions 'remembering' being in primary school, does this mean you're in da Secondary school? Because if du is sometimes du should know better, or if no du is a comic genius.

Shetlink's vegetarians might have corrected this youngin's misunderstanding.

A fact I would like to keen is, just how auld is Doglover? She really comes oot wi a few jems, and maks Shetlink aa da better fur it.

I wonder because she mentions 'remembering' being in primary school, does this mean you're in da Secondary school? Because if du is sometimes du should know better, or if no du is a comic genius.

Is whether she can mind primary school or no really relevant to how old she is?

Is whether she can mind primary school or no really relevant to how old she is?

I can remember primary school but I don't tend to referto that period very often I think Lapse Rate was assuming that because doglover tends to go to this period of her life she isn't that far removed from it. It makes sense when you read the posts.