Favourite Music videos

Twerto

^ That's a clever video. Imaginative. And I quite like the Coldplay one too.

My favourite is 'The Wall' by Pink Floyd, but that's a bit of a cheat of me to choose an entire film, so I'll go for the animated sequence by Gerald Scarfe for 'Goodbye Blue Sky'.

My favourite is 'The Wall' by Pink Floyd, but that's a bit of a cheat of me to choose an entire film, so I'll go for the animated sequence by Gerald Scarfe for 'Goodbye Blue Sky'.

It is worth mentioning that although Scarfe's sketches and general concepts were a key part of the result, the animation work was in fact by the wonderful and over-modest Mike Stuart who lived at Burrastow house during the 70's. He'd previously done the Blue Meanies in "The Yellow Submarine," and did many of the projections for Floyd's earlier concerts too. He went on to get a BAFTA for "Kipper the Dog."

• 1 month later...

Right, I know you're from Canada, so that was some kind of Celtic/Irish/Scottish/Shetland fiddle, but what language was that girl singing in? I thought it was French to begin with, but then it changed into some flavour of Gealic, or was it always like that, and I wasn't listening closely enough?

Great stuff, anyway.