Who are you voting for in the Scottish Elections ?

SHETLAND1

Who?  

138 members have voted

1. 1. Who?

• Lib Dems
    • Labour
    • Conservative
    • SNP
    • Billy Fox

I maybe haven't been following Billy Fox in enough detail, but I am not sure where his own views vs representing the consistency sit?

If the council held a referendum on VE and the got a "yes" vote, would Billy then be happy to work to ensuring the project went ahead with the best benefits to Shetland?

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone wrote that they weren't sure what Billy Fox was standing for;

Billy's Website: http://www.billyfox.co.uk/

What Billy stands for: http://www.billyfox.co.uk/?page_id=228

"Shetland needs true representation of its unique island needs, a vote for me would be a vote for Shetland, our environment, our very special quality of life and a vote for a change of tack in Shetland politics."

As an independent candidate, Billy wouldn't have to 'toe any Party line', and IMHO that is one very good reason to vote for him!

if you dont put your vote for the top 3 parties you may as well throw it away ,the snp is losing favour and votes , and at the end of the day the independants just want a 50k job like all of the others.Politics is like a prostitute in pimp alley looking for the best deal they can get ,ask the lib dems

the one that I've been least convinced is by the SNP Candidate. Listening to her speaking on Radio Shetland and hearing the same sort of answers at least twice, usually on the lines of "don't know enough yet". I've come away thinking she surely she knew that the she was going to be candidate here or could have been chosen, she should have done more homework.

I'm still floating a bit.

the greens could have saved a small tree by not sending party flyers to every house in shetland...

The one sent to my house was printed on recycled paper.

really? could have sworn mine was printed on grouse wings with stags blood and babies tears. made me question their sincerity i can tell you.

no, wait, that was that royal wedding invite... :shock:

I had an interesting one from the SNP which was addressed to me. The first line of the address was correct then it kind of got lost.....

Hamnavoe

Lerwick

Lerwick

Shetland

and of course the correct postcode.

we live in Lerwick so repeating it ensured it was delivered safely. :wink:

What i do is start with who i am not voting for, like the torries then knock them off the list and see who im left with, what ever i do i will always vote, my parents would turn in their grave is i didnt vote - after all the fought to have that liberty. Even if you go in and write 'none of them!', always use ur vote