how many shetlinkers listen to dance music...i.e techno

number 7

Do you listen to dance music...i.e techno?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Do you listen to dance music...i.e techno?

• Yes
    • No

Despite the best efforts of numerous neighbours both past and present (names available on request) over the years trying to convert me through force, and blasting the stuff through my walls etc (a return blast of hard rock or metal usually suffices as a "no" and/or "bog off", I still do not like listening to dance music, and now probably never will.

Dance music is fine and well to listen to if you're out someplace and dancing etc is going on as well, I just don't "get" sitting at home listening to the stuff, it just feels weird to me to do that.

Hmm, dance music, listen to loads of old Funk. Good stuff that.

There are a couple of folk now on local radio doing house etc, they produce the stuff themselves, they still need to appeal to the wider audience, but sometimes they do. I wouldn't/couldn't dance to it. Though the old German stuff is good as is Chicago House.

If you go back and edit your original post, you should be able to add a poll. If not, PM the question/choices and I can do it for you :)

I'll add a simple yes/no poll question for you, number7, but as PB said above you could have edited your original post and added the questions yourself. :)

There's a time limit after which one cannot edit their posts. This was introduced after it was discovered that threads became disjointed if folks later revised (or removed) their original statements without explaining what had happened.

ok now the poll is running ,what i was meaning was how many shetlinkers listn to . i.e techno,trance, harddance,hardhouse ,house ,dubstep,jungle, drum&bass,electro,hardcore,ambient etc

as appose to rock,indie,classical,country,pop,punk,metle,jazz,funk,etc

ok now the poll is running ,what i was meaning was how many shetlinkers listn to . i.e techno,trance, harddance,hardhouse ,house ,dubstep,jungle, drum&bass,electro,hardcore,ambient etc

I'm in the 'Not intentionally' camp. Is that the sort of stuff that might - stereotypically - be emanating from the speakers of one of those boy racer type vehicles?