NorthLink lose ferry contract

suuusssiiieee

O no Streamline, god I dinna want forgotten about in the back of a warehouse for a month then made to go to the wrong address before getting returned on the north boat to where I came fae (although I have been told to get back where I came fae several times fae you Shelties).:D

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like someone I know who went down to Streamline at Garthspool looking for something he'd ordered and was catagorically told to begin with that there was no package for him then after standing his ground a little was told well, if he wanted to have a look in that container over there he was welcome.

And guess what he found......

Like someone I know who went down to Streamline at Garthspool looking for something he'd ordered and was catagorically told to begin with that there was no package for him then after standing his ground a little was told well, if he wanted to have a look in that container over there he was welcome.

I wondered what happened to Lord Lucan :D

I wondered what happened to Lord Lucan :D

Ir dey still lucan fur him? :shock:

This is exactly what's happened to us several times! Sns a few times we have been to collect a parcel they have said they would have it and guess what?! Not had it ready and no clue where it was! We have also received a parcel that they said they never had after another had been sent as a replacement. Do we received the second one a month after dispatch and the other one arrived (dated September) early feb!!

Well, based on the fact that I actually worked for them a few years ago and saw what it was like. Although to be fair they have become a little more "professional" looking since then.

Serco are not getting a good report based on the shipping forums I frequent and from what I have been told first hand.

Streamline's problem is that their eyes are bigger than their belly.

In my own experience, about 3 years ago I was waiting for a package which seemed to never appear so I went down to Streamline because they were the couriers. I asked if there was anything for me and they said no, nothing even on file.

1 day later it arrived......

Well, based on the fact that I actually worked for them a few years ago and saw what it was like. Although to be fair they have become a little more "professional" looking since then.

Serco are not getting a good report based on the shipping forums I frequent and from what I have been told first hand.

Streamline's problem is that their eyes are bigger than their belly.

In my own experience, about 3 years ago I was waiting for a package which seemed to never appear so I went down to Streamline because they were the couriers. I asked if there was anything for me and they said no, nothing even on file.

1 day later it arrived......

Fair comment.

re Couriers: Some couriers are notorious for 'forgetting' packages until it's convenient for them to put a van out to that area. I'm not saying that is the case here, but it certainly used to be fairly common a few years ago when I was a motorcycle courier in that there London. Very common dodge.

P&O are being very quiet on the matter, i would have hoped as they realy are a ferry componey they would have wone it back, I was hopping it would have been them, I like P&O.... after they lost the last contract they made public what they were going to do and rumer at the time had it it was a lot better than what North Link have done