Shetland fitba' results

Marooned in Maywick

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looking at the picture I think Leighton Flaws is in it, hence it is the SFA registered team rather than the Parish Cup registered team. Leighton is inelligible to play for Delting in the parish cup. Was an awful day but thought Keith Morrison was there taking photos so maybe come Friday they will have proper photo taken on the day.

Delting are not breaking any rules, they are just a very good team by Shetland standards

Ahh that explains my confusion !

I thought you lot were bringing up the dreaded Northmavine question.

I wondered why you had gotten so worked up over it :lol: , Dont think you have to worry about the Northmavine question until somebody from there comes forward and wants to field a team from the area :wink:

With Delting A and B and the Wrultizers all top of their respective leagues, it may be possible to field a Northmavine team. Or do most of these players come from the Delting area? (I know they wouldn't want to break up their current Parish team, just wondering if it was feasible to field a Northmavine side!)

As regards a northmavine team I don't see that as being feasible as only Mervin Jamieson from the Delting team is from northmavine and from the Tizers only one or two are from the northmavine area...

The vast majority of the Delting and Tizers team come from Brae with exception to one "ness man", although I hear he's considering a move north o the vidlin junction shortly... :wink: