Have a rant!!!!

I coodna gyit on-line yisterdee we Tiscali an i towt aboot phonin dim up fir da 20th time bit i didna kis twa freends saed dey coodna win on an dir we BT an AOL.

Am haed a lod o budder we Tiscali. Am geen aff da haed it dim aboot 20 times kis i hae tae keep re-settin me box tae gyit a connection an am gaein troo me Test Socket on me line kis dir tryin tae say dit it most be my line even doe da sem is gaein on troo da Test Socket! :evil: I towt dey wida sent me a new box etc bit no it haes tae be MY fault. Plus dey keep askin da sem Q's an i hae tae keep tellin dim dit wir geen troo dis an it shood be on dir screen!! :evil:

I feel laek tellin dim tae gae **** dimsaels bit am no shooir o whaa wid be better tae gae we! Plus am only payin £15.00 a munt which is good.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BT not telling me that they had problems with their equipment when I asked them yesterday. Surely they should have some sort of screen in their call centres that tells their "agents" about such incidents as thunderbolts and lightning in Bettyhill!

• 2 weeks later...

Just wasted a whole night taking part in that most mind-numbingly illogical and utterly pointless process of "re-arranging the furniture".

It is without doubt the stupidest notion ever to have graced humankind and seems to have infected a significant number of people i know.

Pick where things go when you buy them, if you ever need to move them, WHY DID YOU PUT THEM IN THE WRONG PLACE THE FIRST TIME! and if you decide you want to move them back WHY DID YOU MOVE THEM!

:evil:

All houses should come with all furniture screwed solidly into place as per the plans people decide on as the way they want the house to be then this most hateful of pastimes would be eliminated.

OK, rant over, though the feeling of worthlessness such activities instills is sure to last a day or two..

^ I am married to a woman who can rearrange an entire room - complete with ornaments, pictures, rugs and complexly configured electrical equipment - in the time it takes me to make a cup of tea. It's enough to make one doubt one's sanity, to return to a flawlessly tidy, functional room which was laid out utterly differently a moment ago. :?

And then there was the time she painted the entire kitchen, and I nearly wouldn't have noticed, except that the walls were an entirely different colour all of a sudden. :shock:

I think she has some kind of time machine.

Theres a wife up the corridor who keeps screamin,swearin an throwin things at anyone she can. Im fed up being wakened by this. Wish she would be sedated by a large needle :evil: I am in ARI awaing an op and am in agony withoot old grannies causin grief.

And I swear if the next doc to try and get blood somewhere I tell them they wont I might chuck a wobble as well.

Rant over for now.

council employees spending time on Shetlink when at their desks supposedly working.

Well, you are slow there, here within these posts are folks feelings and community wants and thoughts, it would be crass for a council employee to ignore these pages.

Again your piety outshines ours.

• 2 weeks later...

Flamin' ruddy dog fae up da road keeps commin' alang an' barkin' at wir dogs an' upsetting them. Dis is bad enouch but he does it when am oan da night shift an' am tryin' tae sleep. And tae make matters worse ders a bliddy young sh*te hawk hangin' aboot da place making a racket tae!

My job is so f*****g unbelievable. I'll try to sum it up by first telling you about the folks I work with:

First, there is this supermodel wanna-be chick. Yeah, okay, she is pretty hot, but damn is she completely useless. The girl is constantly fixing her hair or putting on makeup. She is extremely self-centered and has never once considered the needs or wants of anyone but herself. She is as dumb as a box of rocks, and I still find it surprising that she has enough brain power to continue to breath.

The next chick is completely the opposite. She might even be one of the smartest people on the planet. Her career oppertunities are endless, and yet she is here with us. She is a zero on a scale of 1 to 10. I'm not sure she even showers, much less shaves her "womanly" parts. I think she might be a lesbian, because every time we drive by the hardware store, she moans like a cat in heat.

But the jewel of the crowd has got to be the f*****g stoner. And this guy is more than just your average pothead. In fact, he is baked before he comes to work, during work, and I'm sure after work. He probably hasn't been sober anytime in the last ten years, and he's only 22. He dresses like a beatnik throwback from the 1960's, and to make things worse, he brings his big f*****g dog to work. Every f*****g day I have to look at this huge Great Dane walk around half-stoned from the second-hand smoke. Hell, sometimes I even think it's trying to talk with its constant bellowing. Also, both of them are constantly hungry, requiring multiple stops to Burger bar, every single f*****g day.

Anyway, I drive these f***tards around in my van and we solve mysteries and sh*t.