Most annoying song ever?

misty25

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Who is responsible for this atrocity in the name of "music"?

#I'm horny, horny - horny - horny!#

I just heard the Lithuanian cover version and it brought me back to seedy Wednesday nights in Posers.

Translation:

I'm horny, horny - horny - horny / AÅ¡ noriu, noriu - noriu - noriu taves (I want, want-want-want you)

Tu nori, nori - nori - nori manes (You want, want - want - want me).

also potential candidate for dodgy lyrics thread

I just heard the Lithuanian cover version and it brought me back to seedy Wednesday nights in Posers.

:lol:

"I've got the ke-ey, I've got the secre-e-et"

"R-R-Ride on time"

How dya like them onions?

/edit-oh hell, I've just minded Cotton-eye Joe. Dammit. Classic backfire :(

I was in Clives the other day when I overheard a group of 16/17 yr old teenagers going on about how they wish a good song would go to number one this xmas...they said - and I quote:

'Wouldn't it be good to have a great number one this year for christmas...remember the time when Bob the Builder reached number one!?"

Here the others all were nodding heads before breaking out into the song...BOB THE BUILDER!!! WHAT IS THE WORLD COMING 2?!?!

'Wouldn't it be good to have a great number one this year for christmas...remember the time when Bob the Builder reached number one!?"

I think Bob the Builder was the perfect Xmas song that year - Xmas is mainly about kids / religion. And there are probably more people involved in the family/children aspect than there are going to Midnight Mass.

Far better Bob the Builder getting the top spot than Westlife, who were at number 2 that year!