• Greens
    • UKIP
    • SNP
    • BNP

• Replies 526
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the BNP have elected members they should be allowed on question time as much as other comparable small parties such as the Greens, George Galloway of respect ect ect.

They have Shami Chakrabarti the Director of Liberty evey second week it seems and she was not elected and how many members does Liberty have? Why give people like her such a prominant voice to the public why a party like the BNP which quite a few people have voted for are denied this in or democratic society?

It was pathetic today hearing the arguments that the BNP should not be allowed on because it would allow them a wider audiance and people may agree with them if they are able to hear them! Surely its up to the individual. Seems to me some parties and people are scared of them.

It is not the job of the BBC to adjudicate on political parties, just to report the facts. They are duty bound in fairness to led NG speak. Otherwise it could mean the BBC could be seen to be bias and we may loose the edge of a democratic fair reporting system, or at least better than other countries.

And y are we still sniping over what was said in 1997/8?

shush now, watchin TeeVee

Some of the protesters from their comments were a wee bit nieve me thinks. And I dont think that they have helped folks get a handle on how the BNP work and think and how we can stop them becoming greater than they are. The good thing is they will always be localised if their outlandish policies are shown to the nation, and the worms will only be followed by other worms (re Pink Floyd). The pictures I have seen of NG fronting National Front marches reminded me of a worrying violent time in my life, a time when even talking to a no-white could get you picking up your teeth or your house on fire. I lived very close to Southall through riots and other infractions, it was always a few who could stir it up to get others in a frenzie. And the Black Hole of Calcutter did exist. That is the time these folk want us to go back to. No one can deny it.

An opinion without a direct drogitory slang descriptive (oh, except for worms).

IMHO

koy has as much right to post what he believes has we do. once we choose who is allowed to say what we are doomed. trout and the other mods have made him withdraw posts in the past.

i hate the BNP but they must be allowed to have the right to the freedom of speech as do all the other extreme groups. within the boundaries of the law.

anything less and we become repressive and their cause wins.

Watching the Daily Mail footage sorta puts things in focus.

A mob, wound up by some radicals and the hype, the anti Iraq war protester, all trying to break into public property and I can only assume to act out violence on indeviduals if they could. Those who say and think and those who don't think and do. Which is worse. Where is the Anti Nazi League now.? Yet the BNP has survived them all. And will continue. The mob has now probably made the BNP supporters more active and have attracted more of thos sitting on the fence teetering

The folk interviewed at the end said it all. That is how it should be, mob violence does not even work, or shouldn't, not in this case.

Watching the Daily Mail footage sorta puts things in focus.

A mob, wound up by some radicals and the hype, the anti Iraq war protester, all trying to break into public property and I can only assume to act out violence on indeviduals if they could. Those who say and think and those who don't think and do. Which is worse. Where is the Anti Nazi League now.? Yet the BNP has survived them all. And will continue. The mob has now probably made the BNP supporters more active and have attracted more of thos sitting on the fence teetering

The folk interviewed at the end said it all. That is how it should be, mob violence does not even work, or shouldn't, not in this case.

I agree we dis, all yun horrible folk outside da bbc tryin ta get at yun man hurt and dee ir da bad folk here.

look at all da murders, rapes, and especially bombings 98% of it all is done by non british origin dilinquants.

all i have to say is me and all my family will be voting BNP and all my friends will be doing the same roll on the BNP for election.

get the bad people out and let the british do the jobs as they should be able to, not the way it is just now with all the immigrants getting jobs and houses handed to them and the people who have a right to be here cant get nothing.

good luck to the bnp.

look at all da murders, rapes, and especially bombings 98% of it all is done by non british origin dilinquants.

Can you give us a source for this figure please? 98%? Really? Are you sure about that? Sounds to me like a lie.

all i have to say is me and all my family will be voting BNP and all my friends will be doing the same roll on the BNP for election.

get the bad people out and let the british do the jobs as they should be able to, not the way it is just now with all the immigrants getting jobs and houses handed to them and the people who have a right to be here cant get nothing.

good luck to the bnp.

You sound like a silly person. The BNP deserves you.

Gibber et al, please stop the distracting sideshow. Koy's nuts. Ignore him. This new person's worse though. Have a go at partan. He's a proper Nazi.

Koy's nuts

You don't know the half of it mate. That don't make me wrong though.

all da murders, rapes, and especially bombings 98% of it all is done by non british origin dilinquants.

That means 2% of all da murders, rapes and bombings must be by british origin dilinquants.

Should we throw ourselves out as well to fix it 100% or should we perhaps judge each case on an individual bases to prevent innocent folk getting blamed for things that they have nothing to do with.

I bet xmas is fun round at yours, Partan, with all your fellow BNP voters.

Origin?

Most of the bombing is done by people of British origin, either via this trumped up "war", or by the Americans, who as a nation are of British origin. Even the 7/7 bombers were British.

Everyone involved in this seems to be violence-crazed hardons who fail to have even the smallest shred of common humanity required to be able to begin to deal with this complicated and sensitive issue. The BNP and their supporters have no idea how things are for others in other countries, as evinced by their pathetic revisionist freakery, usually spouted by ignorants from th....

Oh, I can't be bothered.

Fark the BNP, and anyone insufficiently educated as to believe them.

Hadn't looked at this thread before today but since the whole of Facebook is now posting on the QT that's just finished I popped in for a look. What an embarrassing amount of utter drivel and sympathies to the mods.

I'm not actually a Guardian reader (how would you ever have guessed...) but a mate of mine has this piece published today and the panel made a man (and woman-) ful attempt to follow his advice:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2009/oct/22/nick-griffin-question-time-debate

Well then they've broken the t&c's, and should either reveal themselves or say goodbye.

... and you say, Partan,- "get the bad people out..."- did you see the panorama programme the other night?

That will show you the location of these "bad people"- Everywhere. They're white, of English origin complete and utter scumbags, and perhaps surprisingly for some, spread throughout the entire country.

This fat-headed, lazy ,stupid, increasingly empowered bunch of criminals who shout about their rights don't fecking deserve them. They deserve a really good education, which they probably could have had if they'd have been bothered. Now that we have all got older, why should others have to put up with this less than fully formed rubbish?

Like someone pointed out on QT tonight, travel shows you how things are in the whole world, not just the bit where one happens to live.

I'm disgusted by the sheer inorance and brutality of these people.

I presume from your use of dialect that you are a shetlander, with a proud viking heritage of rape and pillage. How does this square with your views on bad people? Should these views be applied retrospectively, and if so, how far should it go?

By the way, the Panorama programme is being repeated on BBC1 now. I suggest you watch it.