Warning - New Scam In Shetland

(**mod edit** - reworded this joke)

Over the last month I became a victim of a clever scam while out shopping.

Simply dropping into Tescos for a bit of shopping has turned out to be quite traumatic.

Don't be naive enough to think it couldn't happen to you or your friends.

Here's how the scam works:

Two seriously good-looking voluptuous 20-21 year-old girls come over to your car as you are packing your shopping into the boot.

They both start cleaning your windscreen, their breasts almost falling out of their skimpy T-shirts.

When you thank them and offer them a tip, they'll say 'No' and instead ask you for a lift to the Co-op.

You agree and they both get in the backseat.

On the way, they start undressing, and both get completely naked.

Then, when you pull over to remonstrate, one of them climbs over into the front seat and starts crawling all over your lap, kissing you, touching you intimately, and thrusting herself against you, while the other one steals your wallet!

I had my wallet stolen on November 1st, 4th, 6th, 10th, twice on the 15th, 19th, 22nd, 29th, yesterday and very likely again this coming weekend!!

P.S. Tescos have wallets on sale for £1.99 each but the Co-op's are £1.75 and look better.

Guest Anonymous

are you being serious?!

If beachcaster is being serious, then I was the blond, voluptuous, 44DD, who nicked his wallet.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

EDIT: And Njugle was the other busty blond who helped me. :lol:

I would still come out sucking my own _ _ _ if you know what I mean.
I fell into a box of tits.

I came out sucking my own.

Well now that you bring it up, I don't actually know what you mean, and have been wondering for a while what the meaning of your sig is?

This scam doesn't sound dissimilar to the attempts of a certain ' Eastern European lady' to procure herself a wealthy man by waiting, topless, on a particular Shetland beach, and then once snaring him attempting to move in with him. A little bit more expensive than losing ones wallet though.

(Am I allowed to say this or is it a bit too gossipy?)

This scam doesn't sound dissimilar to the attempts of a certain ' Eastern European lady' to procure herself a wealthy man by waiting, topless, on a particular Shetland beach, and then once snaring him attempting to move in with him. A little bit more expensive than losing ones wallet though.

(Am I allowed to say this or is it a bit too gossipy?)

Not gossipy enough...

WHICH BEACH :D

Over the last month I became a victim of a clever 'Eastern European' scam while out shopping.

Simply dropping into Tescos for a bit of shopping has turned out to be quite traumatic.

Don't be naive enough to think it couldn't happen to you or your friends.

Here's how the scam works:

Two seriously good-looking voluptuous 20-21 year-old girls come over to your car as you are packing your shopping into the boot.

They both start cleaning your windscreen, their breasts almost falling out of their skimpy T-shirts.

When you thank them and offer them a tip, they'll say 'No' and instead ask you for a lift to the Co-op.

You agree and they both get in the backseat.

On the way, they start undressing, and both get completely naked.

Then, when you pull over to remonstrate, one of them climbs over into the front seat and starts crawling all over your lap, kissing you, touching you intimately, and thrusting herself against you, while the other one steals your wallet!

I had my wallet stolen on November 1st, 4th, 6th, 10th, twice on the 15th, 19th, 22nd, 29th, yesterday and very likely again this coming weekend!!

P.S. Tescos have wallets on sale for £1.99 each but the Co-op's are £1.75 and look better.

I bought some of these wallets in Tesco the other day, however I found they were the "Wrong type" of wallet for me :wink: so willing to sell them on for only a tenner each.

No scam... Honest! :lol: