Road condition reports - Snow, Rain, Fog, etc

khitajrah

• Replies 978
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who ever crashed at the nesting junction abandoned the van on the road!! Almost caused a few more accidents, The least they could have done was try to warn others the vehicle was on the road and contact the police, a couple of blue flashing lights certainly slow people down! The roads near Brae are bad just now!

Could have been but i know the people who had to phone the police to warn them and try to warn people of the hazard after another vehicle left the road trying to avoid the van! the driver of the van and anyone else involved at the time had left! It's possible some thing else could have happened later though?

Who ever crashed at the nesting junction abandoned the van on the road!! Almost caused a few more accidents, The least they could have done was try to warn others the vehicle was on the road and contact the police, a couple of blue flashing lights certainly slow people down! The roads near Brae are bad just now!

when everybody was there a car came horsing round the corner n almost mopped up everybody trying to help , so , unless there was eu approved proper hse accident stopping measures put in place before the first speed king came then ...... there was someone away to the nearest signal phoning promptly and the area really wasnt safe to be in for speeding fules

So somebody with a vehicle with hazards on before and after the accident to give a bit of warning to others might not of helped? It doesn't take all sorts of hse methods to do that! You also do not have to go far to get phone signal in that area so after at least an hour and a half by the time the second police car arrived to sit at the other end of the accident from the first to provide a warning to other road users, where was the driver of the van??

So somebody with a vehicle with hazards on before and after the accident to give a bit of warning to others might not of helped? It doesn't take all sorts of hse methods to do that! You also do not have to go far to get phone signal in that area so after at least an hour and a half by the time the second police car arrived to sit at the other end of the accident from the first to provide a warning to other road users, where was the driver of the van??

you will need to take that up wi the boy who did the phoning and the police for no comin immediately , it was no safe to sit wi hazards on as i adequately pointed out

There are straight bits before the corners where i'm sure some sort of warning could of been in place! If you sit just around the corner at night in the snow there's more chance of not being seen by oncoming vehicles! Where was the van? Mabye in a place where it was not clearly visable to oncoming vehicles? I would like to know where the driver was? If I had been involved in a road accident (and not injured) i would of been doing my best to stay around and help out and not leave it to others to phone the police for me!

There are straight bits before the corners where i'm sure some sort of warning could of been in place! If you sit just around the corner at night in the snow there's more chance of not being seen by oncoming vehicles! Where was the van? Mabye in a place where it was not clearly visable to oncoming vehicles? I would like to know where the driver was? If I had been involved in a road accident (and not injured) i would of been doing my best to stay around and help out and not leave it to others to phone the police for me!

We get the message, no need to go on through several posts about it.!

Maybe they had left the van to go and phone the police..

WHO KNOWS.

So if your having a go at the police for not 'warning' people why didnt you take it up with the plods at the time?

*Mini rant - (about a rant) - over