Shetland Snowmen/Wimmen

Keedle

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

sorry :P i'm the one in the bright yellow alot :) would never actually hit into anyone though :P more carefull than that :D and thanks for lots of views on my vid! :D woop!

its nice to see kids having fun like yun...although on that note when they were doing it in the toll clock the other day i was a wee bit frightened as nearly got clobbered passing. but again good to see kids having fun and doing things that they dont have to pay for!

When my family lived in Brae and it was snowing in mid-May and my school was shut and so me and my sister played in the snow. That afternoon I was making a small snowman and when I was about to put the nose on the snowman, it was secure but when I came to see it in the living room window, it fell off.

Came outside again and put the nose back on, it was secure again, ran in the living room and from the corner of my eye, a big crow or scorrie came along and took the nose and the snowman's head fell off, and I was left crying all day because of the sympathy of my best friend the snowman.