Da weather

what is it we dis weather, when is it goin tae dry up! i cana get me tattie rig ploughed for lyin tae da balls we da old tractor

is doo ivver towt o plantin marsh mallows - day shoorly tak tae da weet grund fine :wink:

This weather has gone on and on and on now for seemingly ages.

It is now seriously peeing me off. I have so much gardening to do out there but the ground is waterlogged and I can hardly stand up straight out there at times, anyway.

I have had a couple of emails from south within which the sender has said what a lovely spring day it is.

:x

what is it we dis weather, when is it goin tae dry up! i cana get me tattie rig ploughed for lyin tae da balls we da old tractor

Started too soon ! Should have waited until Bogel-day, 17th March, the traditional start of the crofting year. Although I'm sure that some years it was just a token start, scraping the rust off the spades etc. :)

http://shetlopedia.com/Formerly_called_Merkis_days_or_Rets_o'_da_year

Saw a hedgehog walk across the grass outside the house this evening, thought I was seeing things :!:

• 3 weeks later...