Bedroom tax/ universal payment

I was going to post it as well.

Read my response to MJ..

I do not see though how religion is involved Colin? These threads are open to all. You already said you ignore it.

As usual, you pick on a phrase that is quite innocous and read something completely different into it..

I did not attempt to bring religion into the discussion and I did not say that I ignored this thread.

'for gods sake' was an expression of exasperation... OK?

I said that I ignored the ATOS thread.. OK?

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

G.O.B.D

I have a lot of sympathy for those that have been vilified by this government and, unfortunately, are being penalised financially or their 'evil' ways but, for gods sake, keep the cut and paste rubbish for the ATOS thread (which I no longer bother to read) and leave this thread for people who have some original thoughts of their own....

If you have to post anything that is not your own work, do the decent thing and post a link. That way, those that are interested enough will go and read it.

I am very sorry about that Colin i shall stop posting immediately and leave the thread to you and all of your aliases, ahem i mean close friends, you know who you are :lol:

Bye

go.oot.by.dog

im opposed to it as most of us are. however it would be more than one thing that caused this suicide. losing 20 quid a week would be very bad news but there would be underlying mental health issues as well.

The cumulative pressure of her life may have driven her to this, though, anyone who generally commits suicide is deemed to have a mental disorder, though some are far more sane than many who do not, it is our lack of understanding perhaps.

There may have been a failure in support, but with the ethos to cut staff to just save money in departments charged with looking after us will show by these sorts of examples. Things will get overlooked as the checks and folk doing them get diluted.

Cheeses Colin, lighten up....