• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

30 - Lenny Bruce

9 - Victoria Wood

What's going on there?

Re: Bill Hicks. I appreciate what he did, but he never made me laugh once

Re: Harry Hill. I saw his stand up routine when he came on the scene a few years back. Absolutely hilarious. But his recent light entertainment slant, whilst still funny, is pretty tame

Did anyone else think it was a little bit weird when watching the Borat and Graham Norton bit knowing there was a whole load of little kids in the front row of the audience?

I know none of them would have understood what was going on, but still, every time Graham made a rude joke he even mentioned the fact the children were all there.

Sorry to go back to top comedians bit, but the Jim Davidson bit just underlined what a spooner he is - best joke they could find was something like... 'You should see what I'm earning for this show, unbelievable, I'm minted. And all those starving Africans....ah well, f%$k 'em.' Whole place burst into laughter. He has sold 5 million DVDs. Thats not even 'witty' political incorrectness/racism. Or is it just me?

I really like Bill Hicks, but I enjoy reading the books of his stuff more than his live show for some reason.

I know this is going waaayyy off topic, but...

Harry Hill was number FIVE on that list last night. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. For anyone interested, below is the Top 30.

30 - Lenny Bruce

29 - Bernard Manning

28 - Joan Rivers

27 - Daniel Kitson

26 - Frank Skinner

25 - Steve Coogan

24 - Eddie Murphy

23 - Lee Evans

22 - Jo Brand

21 - Ben Elton

20 - Jasper Carrott

19 - Les Dawson

18 - Alexei Sayle

17 - Dylan Moran

16 - Al Murray

15 - Jerry Sadowitz

14 - Woody Allen

13 - Jack Dee

12 - Jimmy Carr

11 - Ricky Gervais

10 - Ross Noble

9 - Chris Rock

8 - Victoria Wood

7 - Bill Bailey

6 - Bill Hicks

5 - Harry Hill

4 - Richard Pryor

3 - Eddie Izzard

2 - Peter Kay

1 - Billy Connolly

Harry Hill - A better comedian than Bill Hicks.

I'd still much rather watch Harry Hill 24/7 for the rest of my life than sit through one episode of The Catherine Tate Show.

Ahhh....20 perfect reasons not to own a TV set and 10 folk I've never heard of before.... I was beginning to wonder if I was missing out by not owning a set, but now I know I'm definitely not.

Ahhh....20 perfect reasons not to own a TV set and 10 folk I've never heard of before.... I was beginning to wonder if I was missing out by not owning a set, but now I know I'm definitely not.

with broadband and youtube etc you dont need a TV no more.

Youtube = The Future Of Televisoin

Bill Hicks is the by far the best comedian - he makes Connolly look like a clown at a birthday party