Would you have left your kids alone?

• Replies 602
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Human beings who murder kids for sexual kick should been exterminated,

We don't yet know if any murder has occurred.

whats the point in locking them up and making sure they have all there creature comforts to live out the rest of there sick and distorted lives ?

Well, it beats letting them roam the streets :)

We don't yet know if any murder has occurred.

A VERY good point by Evil Inky !

In an article in The Sunday Times entitled 'Victims of the Rumour Mill' I read the following :

"A forensic psychologist suggests it is unlikely that the McCanns could have kept up their united front for four months in the face of such attention if they were guilty.

“It is very difficult for two people to lie over a death, however that death occurred, whether it was accidental or deliberate,†said Mike Berry, senior lecturer in forensic psychology at Manchester Metropolitan University. “I cannot see two parents lying and lying consistently.â€

I was interested to read a post by KOYAANISQATSI which states "She's been done in by one of them two weirdos and I wouldn't put it past either of them.

You know it makes sense."

I then put in a posting - "We are being asked to believe that Madeleine's parents (or just one of them) killed her; hid the body for 25 days, then after 25 days, they hired a car to move her body. Does this sound like a realistic scenario ?"

The reply by KOYAANISQATSI - "Exactly that, them or their mates".

It is interesting to see the "or their mates" part of the statement. Yet in the previous post, the parents are responsible ? So in other words, the McCanns might not have murdered Madeleine ? Slight contradiction here KOYAANISQATSI. The law does not consider such generalist, 'sweeping' statements. You cannot charge someone on the basis that "It was either you or one of your mates"

Presumably, KOYAANISQATSI means that the 'friends' murdered Madeleine with the collusion of her parents ? But surely, isn't it more likely that one of these 'friends' murdered Madeleine without any involvement of the McCanns ?

A newspaper relates how the McCanns might have temporarily left Madeleine's body buried under the road, close to a church; dug it up 25 days later and then moved it elsewhere. Does anyone really believe that the McCanns could have dug up the road, without being noticed ?

I would be interested to read an explanation by KOYAANISQATSI and others exactly HOW the McCanns might have hidden a body for 25 days (Surely it must have been in a freezer?) and then moved it elsewhere.

Without speaking to the McCanns and other witnesses we can not be certain what happened on may 3rd or any other night.

with this in mind I have looked through different news websites over the past 4 months and I have based my views on that.

I believe that they know what happened that night and that they have used the media to their advantage.

However, Im tempted to think that they have been covering up an accidental death. I cant express how much I hope im wrong and that maddie is alive and well.

The longer you keep a lie going the harder it becomes to tell the truth. They have been under media scrutiny since day one and the world has watched their every move (although this does prove they could not have moved the body 25 days later).

I dont believe that they could put up with the worlds press in their faces 24/7 for this long if they werent using the press to their advantage.

Again I hope im wrong and hope that for the sake of maddies extended family that the press do back off and stop camping out in ther home town

It is interesting to see the "or their mates" part of the statement. Yet in the previous post, the parents are responsible. Slight contradiction here KOYAANISQATSI. The law does not consider such generalist, 'sweeping' statements. You cannot charge someone on the basis that "It was either you or one of your mates"

I didn't realise I was making an official statement to the cops or addressing the court here and I have no influence on the case, "Gerry would be glad to know."

Only team McCann have the gritty details. Whether they or their helpfull mates shifted the body, is all I'm wondering. Could be that Gerry ate the body with some fava beans and a nice Chianti, but either way there's more not being told, than is being told.

As for poor Maddys fate; Odds on that while she was half shot on all the wine they'd been packin away, Kate miscounted how many aunt sallys it would take to keep her under sedation, while they went off for a spree.

Badly miscounted.

I dinna ken whit's happened ta da peerie soul but dir is wan thing that is kent for damn sure Yun pair left 3 bairns under da age o 3 alone at nite in a foriegn country. And it is precisely because shu his dissapeared dat dae shud be prosecuted. A dir swanin aroond only convinces me dat dae arna shown da kind o remorse I wid surely be feelin if it hid been me dat commited dis crime.And it is most certainly a crime.

bairns o yun age shudna be left for a minute far less da hole evening while mam an dad piss it up we dir mates.

I.m tain my 2 year old bairn we me for meals while on holiday, bairns are no a fashion accesory and it beggers belief dat twa educated people could come to a reasoned decision to laeve dem alone.

So i hope dae ir feeling guilty cause dae bloody well shud

I think the fact that the Portuguese police are saying that Madeleine's DNA has been found in the McCann's car makes the Police theory harder to believe than if no DNA had been found.

It would be hard enough to simply dispose of her body before alerting anyone of her disappearance, without anyone seeing something ; never mind suggesting that they have hidden the body and gone back 25 days later and disposed of it somewhere else, all under the intense media spotlight. :?

What is unbelievable is that someone finds their three year old missing and then turns back the way they came, leaving two 2 year olds still in the room unguarded AGAIN. Did she not worry that the kidnapper was in the progress of filling his van and might be on the way back for the rest of her kids.

[options]

1. Momentary lapse of reason.

(Shameful mothering instinct that)

OR

2. Calculated risk.

(What another one)

OR

3. She knew they were safe as she wasn't intending to kill any more of her kids, for the meantime.

(Think about it)

A Spanish friend of mine, recently went to a funeral (in England) of a young friend who had died in tragic circumstances. He told of his great surprise at the fact that everyone appeared to be showing great restraint - 'stiff upper lip' as it where. Very little sorrow appeared to be shown. Emotions appeared to be 'buttoned-up' - to use his own expression.

He told me that in Spain, mourners are expected to vent their emotions - wailing and weeping loudly. Perhaps this is partly why the Portugese find the McCann's apparent lack of sorrow so hard to understand.

It is very interesting to read that so many people should criticise the McCanns for not showing their emotions - rather like our Royal Family, wouldn't you say ?

I remember watching Princess Di's funeral and virtually the entire Royal Family appeared to be unmoved; outside, the Great British Public shed tears copiously.

I think the fact that the Portuguese police are saying that Madeleine's DNA has been found in the McCann's car makes the Police theory harder to believe than if no DNA had been found.

It would be hard enough to simply dispose of her body before alerting anyone of her disappearance, without anyone seeing something ; never mind suggesting that they have hidden the body and gone back 25 days later and disposed of it somewhere else, all under the intense media spotlight. :?

Moorit, you are 'spot on'. However, don't expect to find an explanation on this forum. Detractors of the McCanns never seem to be able to explain the practicalities of the case. They'll state that the McCanns killed Madeleine, but won't explain HOW they killed her, HOW they hid the body, HOW and WHY they moved it - and all this under the intense gaze of the media.

Interestingly, the same analogy occurred to me, lastpubrunner, or similar, in that the two sons of Diana showed remarkable restraint during the personal trauma, horror and grief of her sudden death, which under the logic of certain viewpoints present here, would mean that they must have been complicit in her demise.

If you see what i mean.

edit. Also, the point about the kids being drugged, in order to keep them quiet either before or during the disappearance, i think the 'necessity' of this is nonsense. I've seen pre-school bairns asleep in the midst of a fair old hullaballoo without so much as stirring and without any mickey-finn or suchlike, whatsoever. /edit