Great quotes.

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

In 1930, a new division in the Treasury Department was established -- the Federal Bureau of Narcotics -- and Harry J. Anslinger was named director.

"...the primary reason to outlaw marijuana is its effect on the degenerate races."
"Reefer makes darkies think they're as good as white men."
"Marijuana is the most violence-causing drug in the history of mankind."

Gotta luv him.

If not just be glad he's dead.

http://blogs.salon.com/0002762/stories/2003/12/22/whyIsMarijuanaIllegal.html

if you spend ower muckle time, waitin' fir ower muckle tochts, fae ower muckle adversaries, an' you canna mak heid nor tail o' your tochts, or der tochts; dan, an' ony dan, do you ken dat hit's time tae say goodnicht tae hentilaget! RIP

(sorry Fjool)

shu wis meant tae be my voice o' reason, an' shu turned oot tae be my alter ego.

Please delete her, let her go,

'cause I don't want her any more

confession complete!

• 5 weeks later...

Here's a few Zappa quotes:

Remember there's a big difference between kneeling down and bending over.

Some Scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe.

My best advice to anyone who wants to raise a happy, mentally healthy child is: Keep him or her as far away from a church as you can.

Stupidity has a certain charm--ignorance does not.

If you want to get laid, go to college, but if you want an education, go to the library.

A drug is not bad. A drug is a chemical compound. The problem comes in when people who take drugs treat them like a licence to behave like an a$$hole.

Bad facts make bad laws.

and finally...

Information is not knowledge. Knowledge is not wisdom. Wisdom is not truth. Truth is not beauty. Beauty is not love. Love is not music. Music is THE BEST!

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...