Overpopulation (This thread may not be suitable for minors)

Overpopulation is a serious problem. To tackle it, should we...  

59 members have voted

1. 1. Overpopulation is a serious problem. To tackle it, should we...

• Deliberately exterminate 3.5 billion people in the most humane way science can devise.
    • Allow "nature to take it
    • Do everything we can to avert this catastrophy and allow numbers to fall naturally in line with declining birth rates due to the higher standard of living enjoyed in the West.
    • Pray

Good stuff as usual

....but then it is quite the trendy thing to berate the jews nowadays. So anything that can be said or done to down play their suffering...

Entirely true SS. Good to see K at the forefront of equality and downplaying the suffering of the Gypsies too in equal measure.

But remember K, you also have a whole back story of Jewish conspiracy, Jewish world domination and the creation of Israel that is behind what you and Nick Griffin call the holohoax. Shouldn't there be a Gypsy conspiracy behind the lie that they died in the Holocaust gas chambers also?

I’m very interested to know by how much is the commonly trotted out death total of Gypsies revised downwards in your opinion?

Here's the relevant bit!!!!

Holocaust denial shows that the first option in this poll would prove to be an absolute admin nightmare! Humanely killing 3.5 billion would obviously lead to all manner of racial hatred, lies, resentment and downplaying of suffering.

Man just hasn't reached the level of enlightenment required to exterminate half its own species with even handedness and equality yet.

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is not in our hands to "Cull" Exterminate or otherwise dispose of any human being..None of us has the powers to make that decision..

My late father-in-law was one of the first soldiers into Belson and he never had a minits peace after the experience he and others had in dealing with the aftermath of that..

Having adopted two Special Needs kids who were not wanted by their parents, should the powers that be have allowed them to be disposed of as they were not productive to society? I think not. We are all valuable and have something to contribute to this world..Ask anyone who has suffered the loss of a loved one and I am sure they would never have chosen to " Get Rid" even when thet knew the inevitable was going to happen...

Wars are nasty things and in the ideal world we would wish not to have them. Sadly we dont have an ieal world but with all it,s imperfections it is still a wonderful place..

I think since Arabiaterra started all this, he should get himself a pair of Nazi leather knee boots and some of that nice SS uniform stuff, parade around his room and take pictures of himself. At least try to get the feel for the Gay Nazi ideology. Then he'd maybe realise that the real solution to overpopulation is homosexuality. Take a page from the book Brave New World, where people didn't even have children but still enjoyed open and colourful love-making. Also, what does Arabiaterra actually mean - desertworld? You can't destroy water, if it diappears from the land, it ends up in the sea or underground. Pump it back onto land, not very difficult. Archmedies invented the pump 3000 years ago. Its not rocket science Mr Closet Gay. :wink:

the first option in this poll would prove to be an absolute admin nightmare

Perhaps not, if access to the facts were allowed...

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5hPoYGg43qGk6s88tcQM8O8G9IsQwD99NI9NO0

and if you could trust those who are trusted...

http://entertainment.timesonline.co.uk/tol/arts_and_entertainment/books/book_extracts/article6718913.ece?token=null&offset=0&page=1

Even experience can sometimes be somewhat unreliable...

As an 11 year-old boy held captive at the Bergen-Belsen concentration camp during World War II, Moshe Peer was sent to the gas chamber at least six times. Each time he survived, watching with horrors as many of the women and children gassed with him collapsed and died. To this day, Peer doesn't know how he was able to survive

Six times :shock:

perhaps wikipedia could answer his question for him...

Wikipedia[/url]"]There were no gas chambers in Bergen-Belsen

• 2 months later...

I've read plenty of books about the 3rd Reich and the Holocaust, a lot more than most folk, I would wager. If you haven't read it, Hitler's Willing Executioners by Daniel Jonah Goldhagen is about the best of them. It's the first book I've read that comes close to explaining the "why" of the holocaust, rather than just the "how", "who" or "where".

Reading plenty of books but not thinking about them is not going to help.

gldhagens book is one of the most horrible publications on "Germans" ever made.

His ultimate point is that we couldn't help it, we're like that, it's more or less dictated by the genes.

As a German I feel horribly offended by this book. It's jsut racism in another way, you could just as well say: English can't help doing stupid things, they're dumb, it's part of their nature, it's in their genes...

I've read plenty of books about the 3rd Reich and the Holocaust, a lot more than most folk, I would wager. If you haven't read it, Hitler's Willing Executioners by Daniel Jonah Goldhagen is about the best of them. It's the first book I've read that comes close to explaining the "why" of the holocaust, rather than just the "how", "who" or "where".

Reading plenty of books but not thinking about them is not going to help.

gldhagens book is one of the most horrible publications on "Germans" ever made.

His ultimate point is that we couldn't help it, we're like that, it's more or less dictated by the genes.

As a German I feel horribly offended by this book. It's jsut racism in another way, you could just as well say: English can't help doing stupid things, they're dumb, it's part of their nature, it's in their genes...

What are you taught in Germany about the reasons behind the Holocaust?