Bands you like

JAStewart

Black Flag

8)

Most listened to according to me player: Beastie Boys, Bonobo, Butthole Surfers, Chumbawamba, Death in Vegas, Four Tet, Goldfrapp, Hanggai Band, Helloween (early stuff!), Jane's Addiction, Kimya Dawson, Kinobe, LCD Soundsystem, Madness, Martyn Bennet, Motorhead, Public Enemy, Slayer, The Kleptones, The Magic Numbers, The Martin Harley Band and UNKLE.

I'm pleasantly surprised Roachmill, there are a few choice artists in there, but it's not every day you see mention of the inimatable martyn bennet, let alone in a playlist. No, in fact i'm not just pleasantly surprised, i'm downright stunned.

The Runaways, Lita Ford, Joan Jett, Warlock, Doro, Heart, The Go Go's, Belinda Carlisle, Pat Benatar, The Sisters Of Mercy, Garbage, Hazel O'Connor (early punk only), Berlin, Propaganda, Lisa Marie Presley, The Faders, The Eagles, Fleetwood Mac, Stevie Nicks, Meat Loaf, Hole, Bonnie Tyler, Blondie, Bruce Springsteen, Catatonia, Sheryl Crow, Johnny Cash, Suzi Quatro, Vixen, The Bangles, Alannah Myles, Transvision Vamp, Concrete Blonde, Gretchen Wilson etc....

Korn, Slipknot, ACDC, Iron Maiden, Metallica, shoormal, MEgadeth, johnny cash, alan jackson, robert plant + alison krauss, robert plant solo, led zeppelin, unledded, black sabbath, dio, beastie boys, bullet for my valentine, slayer, evanescance, black tide, airbourne, pendulum..dead kennedys, sex pistols...etc avenged sevenfold

• 3 weeks later...

New Order

Sigur Ros

The Smiths

Jackson Browne

Michael Nyman

Ramones

Kraftwerk

Johnny Cash

Michael Rother

Billy Bragg

and err... Simon and Garfunkel :oops:

I'm going to see Michael Nyman and Sigur Ros at the Latitude Festival next week - lucky me!

Jaime T, The Mountain Goats, John Martyn, Sons and Daughters, Muse, Radiohead, Cat Stevens, Feist, The Be Good Tanyas, The Beach Boys, The Beatles, Ben Folds, Bob Dylan, Jurassic 5, Joanna Newsom, Ivor Cutler, Gomez, Hadouken! , Hope Sandoval & The Warm Inventions, The Waterboys, Weezer and many more!

In no particular order: The Bad Plus, Dead Kennedys, Sex Pistols, Muse, Radiohead, Nirvana, Pearl Jam, System of a down, Leonard Cohen, pixies, Aesop Rock, Portishead, M.Ward, Tom Waits, Joanne Newsom (well, I really like the Sprout and the Bean but everything else she sort of sounds like a cat in a bag), Smashing Pumpkins, Violent Femmes, The Watchmen, Benedictine Monks of Santo Domingo de Silos (great study music), Kimmo Pohjonen, Terrorvision, Soundgarden, Faith no More, Paul Simon, Phantom of the Opera (original London cast only), Eric's Trip, Michael Nyman, Red hot chilli peppers, rage against the machine, belle & sebastian, Bad Religion, Prodigy, White Zombie, Lorenna McKennitt, Skinny Puppy, Martin Grech, Phish, Offspring, Pennywise and The Tragically Hip.