Mareel - Cinema & Music Venue

madcow

Siccar, keep taking the medication, it might help. As for you not being allowed a different viewpoint or opinion, you're the one coming on here throwing insults at any and every folk that have any different viewpoint or opinion from you. :roll:

You're both excused and entitled to have a different opinion or viewpoint, as are we. Get over yourself.

You were born to be in politics.

I'm glad they seem to be sorting things out, slowly but surely, with the cinema side of things, at least. I look forward to taking my boy to his first big movie there (fingers crossed for "Dredd", I hope it's the movie I've been waiting 36 years for! :D ), in due course.[/i]

Hope the powers that be don't get all huffy with "facecloot" re-posting their data. It's a perfect example of "less is more". I gave up trying to make head or tail of the sideways in-page pdf that the BoxOffice had for Word- & Screenplay.

Just had a look at the Mareel front page - being slightly colourblind, the name appears to me to be "MAREE" :?

Hope the powers that be don't get all huffy with "facecloot" re-posting their data. It's a perfect example of "less is more". I gave up trying to make head or tail of the sideways in-page pdf that the BoxOffice had for Word- & Screenplay.

Just had a look at the Mareel front page - being slightly colourblind, the name appears to me to be "MAREE" :?

:lik:

Maybe their Management should ask their web site designer (and I use the term loosely here), if the site complies with the Law ?

http://www.rnib.org.uk/professionals/webaccessibility/lawsandstandards/Pages/uk_law.aspx

Maybe their Management should ask their web site designer (and I use the term loosely here), if the site complies with the Law ?

http://www.rnib.org.uk/professionals/webaccessibility/lawsandstandards/Pages/uk_law.aspx

Just found a note on the second layer of pages that the site is still beta, so perhaps it is an inhouse job? Might have helped to put that on the front page! I see there is a survey for suggestions so I'll add my two penn'orth there. Glad to see there is an alternative to commenting via Faceachebook :roll: