The Rangers & Celtic thread.

JAStewart

• Replies 832
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On Monday I received a letter from the HMRC stating that they are so very sorry to inform me that due to a mistake in their system, I owe the tax man £473. I wrote back (whilst enclosing my cheque for the said amount) that I expect them to pursue all who owe tax, especially multi-million pound businesses who owe millions.

This story of Rangers banning the BBC is a massive mistake on their part, it draws attention to the documentary and turns a scottish story into a national and international story.

I never realised until this week that John Greig had been given the title of greatest ever Rangers player. I really think this is a great honour for Mr Greig and makes me as a Celtic fan very happy. Celtics greatest ever player (Jimmy Johnstone) was a right winger and Rangers greatest was a left back that hacked down our greatest player.

You're right there tirvaluk, I remember the last time Celtic won the league Rangers held a 10 point lead with 2 games in hand going into the last 8 games.

http://www.philmacgiollabhain.ie/job-done/#more-1667

Any how if Rangers go into administration, do you think Rangers will stay ahead of Motherwell and Hearts let alone Celtic when McGregor, Whittaker, Papac, Wallace, Davis, Jelavic and Lafferty are sold to the highest bidder during the January fire sale?

This story of Rangers banning the BBC is a massive mistake on their part, it draws attention to the documentary and turns a scottish story into a national and international story.

:shock:

You would have been watching it anyway wether or not the banning of the BBC had taken place or not because thats what Celtic supporters do, worry about other clubs instead of worrying about their own.

........and don't give me any of that 'public money' clap trap like the last time, remember that plumber that you pay in cash! :D

:shock:

You would have been watching it anyway wether or not the banning of the BBC had taken place or not because thats what Celtic supporters do, worry about other clubs instead of worrying about their own.

........and don't give me any of that 'public money' clap trap like the last time, remember that plumber that you pay in cash! :D

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Have I touched a nerve? Your plummer story is pathetic. The law says that if I pay a tradesman to do a job for me its up to him (not me) to declare it. It's like you paying £25 to get into Ibrox. Rangers are liable for the tax, not you or buying a frying pan from Harry's. Who pays V.A.T? yip you got it ...... Harry.

Anyway, as I said before its not me in court, it's your beloved Rangers so get used to it. In fact they are in court tomorrow.

Have I touched a nerve? Your plummer story is pathetic. The law says that if I pay a tradesman to do a job for me its up to him (not me) to declare it. It's like you paying £25 to get into Ibrox. Rangers are liable for the tax, not you or buying a frying pan from Harry's. Who pays V.A.T? yip you got it ...... Harry.

Anyway, as I said before its not me in court, it's your beloved Rangers so get used to it. In fact they are in court tomorrow.

Have I touched a nerve? :D