Stuart Hill (Captain Calamity) Forvik

tlady

Do you support Stuart Hill  

222 members have voted

1. 1. Do you support Stuart Hill

• Yes!
    • No!
    • Don't know?

As an indipendent country our immigration would increase but we would have control over who came here, and not just have to accept whatever some social worker down the road sends us.

folk would get to stay here based on merit, not on how much smack they can pack up their anus before coming of the boat.

now wouldn't that be nice.

They didn't go into Iraq for WMDs; it was all for the smell of oil and contracts to carve it up for themselves, nor did Afghanistan have anything to do with (home grown pentagon and Mossad made) 9/11s or their distaste for Taliban antics as they were happy to give them red carpet tours of Disneyland while knowing fine well that they skinned peoples heads at home, until of course they started making friends with other people outside of western interests of where the pipes should go and they didn't send snipers to pick off Chavez fans in Venezuela just so the could stir up more crap and then lie through thier teeth about it because there was nothing on the telly that night and they got a bit bored. So a sure fire way to get our nuts stomped on would be to try and tell them we plan to keep our oil for ourselves.

As for them smack heads; well, just make them pay hard cash to us, legally for their pleasure instead of letting them get away with robbing health services by pretending to have a dire sickness with full benefits added and having us cough up for their free methadone, which most just sell on anyway. If they steal off us and use it as an excuse, then give them double the time in jail than they would get for theft as a non addict and when their in there don't maintain the bloody habit with more free meth; just let them rattle it out every time they end up there. They would soon click on that they either work to afford their fun or make do on what they could afford on jobseekers or sit in the clink with nothing, while all their mates are on the outside enjoying all the pure quality gear they can afford to pay for on a legal basis, this would soon mean there would be a lot less Roscos about and we would save all that cash on drug wars that are at best counter productive in the extreme.

I used to know a good few of the toon smack users and though some might well cringe at the thought of having to work for their fun (like the rest of us) but at least this way they could take off the criminal scum badge that society seems to insist they wear and it may just follow that their self image as an outlaw would have to change with it.

Oh yeah; as for the landrover carbuncle:

The fishboxes added a certain humour to the situation.

Blatant vandalism of anothers property is a pathetic act of crime

Quite so.

Fighting the daft with fish boxes is one thing, but lets not let ourselves get dragged down to sheer stupidity with it.

The only pathetic thing I can see, is that no one used a tractor and pushed the wreck out of the road and into the ditch !!!!

The guy is nuts...

Thankfully, the news in Norway has not mentioned this thing with one word yet....and I hope they never will.... There was no coverage about it here last year either, so maybe that's the reason he has got no answer from Queen Sonja,,,,She has no idea what it all is about....

I can just imagine her picking Harald on the shoulder..."Dear, please look at this,,,, I've just got this letter from one Mr. Hill in Shetland......Do you have any idea about who he is, or what he is talking about ????" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The only pathetic thing I can see, is that no one used a tractor and pushed the wreck out of the road and into the ditch !!!!

I was called by the police yesterday saying the Landrover was in a dangerous condition and would have to be moved – would I move it? I replied that I had no intention of doing so and the reply was that they would do it and charge me for it. Having ascertained that they were intending to move it immediately, I went across to Sandness to witness the event. I will be reporting the whole encounter on my website.

Spending a few hours waiting for the truck to arrive to take it away gave me the chance to speak to a few Sandness folk and I can categorically state that the negative views prevailing in this forum do not reflect in any way those of the people I spoke to nor, they said, their friends.

Firstly, where the vehicle was parked was not a problem as far as the police were concerned. They had observed it during a busy period and concluded it was not in a dangerous position, nor was it causing an obstruction. The local folk I spoke to were universally of one mind – they were interested in the outcome of my experiment. They were not offended by the appearance of the car when it was first parked, but they were of one voice in being shocked, appalled and dismayed that someone in their own community was capable of such wanton vandalism. They saw it as a disgraceful act that brought shame on Sandness.

The snipers in this little clique may speak with one voice, but do not think or make out that you speak for everyone either in Sandness or in Shetland. For my own part I have to say that the vandals did me a favour. Their short-sighted attempt to cause me personal harm and expense has completely back-fired. I was intending to dispose of the vehicle after the experiment, but that is now out of my hands. The authorities could simply have ignored it, which would have given me only a hollow victory, but making its condition dangerous forced them into action. According to Scottish law I have committed various ‘offences’ and they are now under greater pressure to do something about it.

The police asked me if I wanted to file a complaint, but I declined. Those who did the deed have to live with what they’ve done in the knowledge that they’ve brought shame on their community. To the real people of Sandness, I thank you for your support.

By the way, there are still some unsightly bits of foam on the road and on the verge. Those that put it there might like to clean it up.

Stuart you say that the people of Sandness have given you support, they have done no such thing. very few people are willing to give you the time of day. I have discussed what you are doing with Sandness people and they are don't actually care what you are doing, I have yet to meet a single Sandness Person in support of this.

you saying something is all fine and well but proving it seems to be something else.

Did you know that i created the idea of Hexagons while digging to find oil in my garden, i have proof but have decided not to show it to anyone cos i think it's cooler that way.

see saying certain things is easy!

Experiment?, what experiment? are you trialling some new mind altering drugs?

My lack of support is on the basis that the supporters are either unprepared or unable to provide solid facts on what independence would mean for Shetlands economic or social future.

My lack of support [for Stuart] is on the basis that the supporters are either unprepared or unable to provide solid facts on what independence would mean for Shetlands economic or social future.

For the record, I am not advocating independence, going back to Norway, or any other outcome. I’m advocating choice and the possibility of more autonomy - to whatever degree the people of Shetland want. Someone on this forum wrote (I think) that Shetland could do nothing because of the SIC, Westminster and the EU. Precisely my point. As part of the UK it seems we are dragged nearer and nearer into a totalitarian state. I'm not telling Shetland what to do, I'm asking do we want to have the choice? My research confirms what many people know - the legal and constitutional position in Shetland is not right. What I'm doing is trying to expose that situation and provide an opportunity for choice that does not presently exist.

Very interesting Markus, if this is true then the more evidence we uncover about his claims vs the truth, the clearer it is that there's something very irrational about the way his mind interprets reality.

How much of what he's claimed is really true?

I posted this earlier in the week.

I really believe he's doing this for himself - I think it's his ego that's driving him and he thinks if he's successful he'll go down in local history as some sort of saviour of Shetland.

I think he's egotistic, delusional and very misguided and ultimately he's driven by a desire to be someone.

I'm asking do we want to have the choice?

Well how about a proper poll - like Fifi asked earlier, if it's clear you don't have a majority support will you give up your challenge?

When you mean 'we' I presume you mean Shetlanders? I'm not sure I'm happy that you seem to include yourself in this 'we' after Martin Clunes mockumentary, plus you live on Forvik so your views don't actually count.

Spending a few hours waiting for the truck to arrive to take it away gave me the chance to speak to a few Sandness folk and I can categorically state that the negative views prevailing in this forum do not reflect in any way those of the people I spoke to nor, they said, their friends.

Firstly, where the vehicle was parked was not a problem as far as the police were concerned. They had observed it during a busy period and concluded it was not in a dangerous position, nor was it causing an obstruction. The local folk I spoke to were universally of one mind – they were interested in the outcome of my experiment. They were not offended by the appearance of the car when it was first parked, but they were of one voice in being shocked, appalled and dismayed that someone in their own community was capable of such wanton vandalism. They saw it as a disgraceful act that brought shame on Sandness.

My god, your self delusion and arrogance really know no bounds do they? I would like to know who you spoke to in Sandness, although I have a relatively good idea already, and it is no surprise that they may be of the same ilk as yourself. I have lived in Sandness for my whole life and know almost every one there, the people that I have spoken to about this whole debacle, which I might add will be considerably more than you have, are less than impressed with some clown coming and dumping sharn in our road and making a mockery of Shetland as a whole. How many local folk did you speak to incidently? I can almost guarantee it wasn't many as the majority wouldn't hesitate in telling you to take a long walk off a short pier, something that I have no doubt you will probably manage to do when you decide to go back to Forewick Holm.

Oh, you may want to take a look closer to home as to whom destroyed your little experiment, I have it on good authority that they are rather close to your "Sandness Assoiciates"! Treachery and betrayal I hear you cry! :lol:

The "Sandness folk" have come forward to clear things up:

http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/3292/sheep3.jpg

"We couldn't understand a word he was saying but just nodded and made agreeing baa noises until he went away".

What I'm doing is trying to expose that situation and provide an opportunity for choice that does not presently exist.

Stuart, the glaringly obvious thing to do is find out if the people even want that choice before ramming it down their throats and putting lives at risk doing it. Now you know.

if sandness is like skeld i would imagine that they would be less than impressed with old cars dumped on the road.

Imagine a tour bus traveling down to sandness and seeing that heap just as well its gone. could they not have dropped it off at his house or is that area too posh for old bangers.

if you want to campaign please leave the west side alone. save the fuel and do it closer to home. You say it broke down on the way to lerwick so you expected it to run.

im sure you said you were an engineer somewhere in your long history of great jobs. yet you failed to notice a little matter of not petrol tank.

If it was the one advertised by landrover90 then you do have a case against him. A car has to be safe to be sold. why did he let you drive it away. yet of course you cant because you don't recognise the legal system in force on shetland.

please campaign and stand for the council or whatever but stop these stupid acts your showing yourself and the rest of us up.