Getting off too lightly?

Sudden Stop

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im surprised that he didnt get a spell in jail. he breached trust and stole public money. if that had been a benifits claimant they would have got sent down. its important that he repays the money but that should be in addition to the punishment not instead. maybe a long spell of community service to pay off the debt. infact a lot of the petty offenders could be made to do it in bright boiler suits. lots of mucky jobs that need doing in fact lots of overgrown ditches need cleaning.

Sheriff Graeme Napier deferred sentence on Leask for reports after hearing that he suffered from various symptoms of Asperger’s syndrome and obsessive compulsive behaviour and that he had started working at a local fish factory last week.

It goes without saying this jerk has got of to lightly.....but helped to a leaner sentence by an organisation finding him a job in a local fish factory and accomadation in Lerwick prior to his court appearance so it can be stated

"The poor lad is trying to get his life in order, is now in full time employment and it's feared a custodial sentence will jepordize his efforts to go straight."

Is he still working at the fish factory after the Sheriff had been hoodwinked with the above story line......No

Is he laughing at us all.......Yes

If that had been my child he fired that gun at i would without hesitation break both of his legs.....then he would have a real medical condition we could all feel sorry for.

Sal

then you would be classed as a child abuser. forget getting a job ect.

realy dont do it they will hang draw and quater you and probably make you pay him as well.

before moving up here i had a spotless record not even a speeding ticket. my then 14 year old daughter got mixed up with a scum bag. her attitude chaged she got violent with her mum so i slapped her once and caused no harm. she runs to the phone calls said scum bag who sets the police on me. i WAS WRONG TO HIT HER. but the police will arrest you they will send you to the sheriff and you will get convicted there is no defence for slapping children. your then classed with all the pedos.

it was worth the hassel though she discovered what a scum bag he was and dumped him. glad to say were both very happy again. but watch the scum bags they know the LAW

It seems to me that jail has not been ruled out yet.

He deferred sentence until 3rd December to see if the £10,000 is repaid, which he said would make a big difference as to whether [the accused] ultimately goes to prison or not.

Yes, but I'm not sure that it should make a difference whether his family can afford to repay the money or not. If he'd taken the money because he desperately needed it, and didn't have a well off family that could bail him out once he was caught then he would be going to prison, but as the money is available to him now, he has a chance of not going. I'm not sure I approve of the logic.

then you would be classed as a child abuser. forget getting a job ect.

realy dont do it they will hang draw and quater you and probably make you pay him as well.

before moving up here i had a spotless record not even a speeding ticket. my then 14 year old daughter got mixed up with a scum bag. her attitude chaged she got violent with her mum so i slapped her once and caused no harm. she runs to the phone calls said scum bag who sets the police on me. i WAS WRONG TO HIT HER. but the police will arrest you they will send you to the sheriff and you will get convicted there is no defence for slapping children. your then classed with all the pedos.

it was worth the hassel though she discovered what a scum bag he was and dumped him. glad to say were both very happy again. but watch the scum bags they know the LAW

Any man who is violent towards girl/women/child.

IS A SCUM BAG. You are a disgrace and deserve to be classed with the Paedophiles. Shetland would be better of without your kind moving here

Any man who is violent towards girl/women/child.

IS A SCUM BAG. You are a disgrace and deserve to be classed with the Paedophiles. Shetland would be better of without your kind moving here

There are plenty of Shelties who go home after a skinful and beat their wives and kids. It's not just the incomers.