World Cup

drew_peacock

I think England will win tonight and dump Sweden out of the competition. T&T will scrape a last minute goal. Jason Scotland to make his first appearance and score! :lol:

Ok I did think that England would win but I wasn't serious about T&T going through! Scotland didn't even appear to the best of my knowledge.

England will most likely go out in the 1/4s as usual. However, I wouldn't underestimate the lads from Ecuador

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think England will win tonight and dump Sweden out of the competition. T&T will scrape a last minute goal. Jason Scotland to make his first appearance and score! :lol:

How wrong were you.

Argentina VS Holland tonight, thats gonna be amazing.

I hope Ecudor smash England, but thats never gonna happen. If england don't win it this year, they won't for AGES.

It won't be that good as both teams are resting players.

I’ve just been watching the Italy Australia game and that was the worst penalty decision ever.

The Italian player should have been booked for bad acting.

It was outrageous.

The sooner the use of video technology is used the better for all.

For Australia to be put out the world cup like that makes a complete mock of the ‘beautiful game’.

Cant wait for the final. Lol !! :D

I fear ‘they’ will go on about this world cup for a long time however well England do.

The British pundits half time analysis is about England no matter if they are playing or not. They just love speaking about them. There has even been a reference made to the similarity between Rooney and Gazza ! I can only imagine it’s a world cup thing.

I do hope we see him reduced to tears as well.

That would be something worth talking about.

The world cup is fixed in favour of the top ten teams so who ever wins it's an empty victory in an unfair contest.

You're off your nut turrifield. I'd like to ask how you know this? It is fairly common that the top 10 teams reach the last 16. What about the Czechs?