Guest Anonymous

Some interesting quotations from the OP's link...

"...The Sovereign Nation State of Shetland is set to reverse that trend. To take back power from the government, the bankers and the global corporations, we have to start thinking locally again. We need a means by which people can simply turn away from the present corrupt system into one where they have control over their elected representatives, their money and banking systems and their law. The Sovereign Nation State of Shetland provides that means."

Let's hope Stuart (Rothschild) Hill doesn't elect himself Chancellor then?

"...Give me control over a nations currency, and I care not who makes its laws." as Baron M.A. Rothschild is quoted as saying."

(I should point out that I used that last quote for dramatic content only. :wink:)

However I found...

"Just as the playground bully becomes powerless if his victim does not co-operate, we only have to realise that we are the source of that power and we don′t have to continue playing the game. Most people simply accept the inevitability of their situation and think that nothing can be done"
...A little more intriguing http://www.helpbytes.co.uk/images/smileys/33.gif

I feel he hasn't fully understood the 'paying borrowed amount back' in the T&Cs on the credit agreement.

Guest Anonymous

This is bound to rub some salt into the wounds of the 'Calamitous one'...

http://nowhereisland.org/

Not only does it appear that these, Seemingly well organised people have been successful in claiming sovereignty for this new island... But they've secured a £500,000 grant from the art council to tow a chunk of it around the coast of England during the Olympics to gain publicity!

Didn't think of that one, Did you Mr H?

• 2 months later...
Guest Anonymous
^^ Maybe any supporters Calamity has left will now realise the level of his delusion.

He's a desperate man. I'm actually looking forward to his next publicity stunt.

Unfortunately, That'll probably involve his appeal to the UN as he's obviously being subjected to political persecution!

Don't forget amnesty international H.

From the Stewart hill, Newsletter

Things have been fairly hectic lately. Having tried for three years to get someone to take me to court, I now have three cases all at once!

In the Lerwick Sheriff Court there is a criminal and a civil case and it is remarkable how different they are. The criminal court is very insistent on getting me to identify me in a particular way, which they have so far failed to do, since I don't recognise the jurisdiction of the court. The Sheriff has decided (as he must) that he has jurisdiction, even though his decision does not address any of my arguments. Under their system there is no avenue for appeal until after I'm convicted. I've been trying to find out the reason for my being handcuffed and detained and then brought back 20 minutes later with no explanation. Nobody seems willing to give me an answer. If we ever get that far, the case against me is so full of holes it would make a good colander. Plenty of mileage in this one yet. Next hearing on 14th December.

In the civil case, where apparently I don't have to identify myself at all, another Sheriff told me that, no matter what evidence I put before him, he would not be able to find in my favour on the matter of jurisdiction. I refused to answer the case and he went ahead and and granted a sequestration order. In other words I am allegedly bankrupt on the decree of a court whose jurisdiction has not been proved after being challenged. I wonder how that works? Meanwhile KPMG have been appointed as trustees in bankruptcy and are threatening legal action if I don't fill in their paperwork. I sent them a notice on 4th October (they got it on 6th), to which they had seven days to respond if they did not want to be barred from further action. They made no response, so the bar is now in operation. On Thursday, the Sheriff Officer turned up to serve me with a letter from KPMG purporting to have been sent on 12th October 'so that I could not plead ignorance of same'. He only usually come with court papers, so I was a bit puzzled. It said little different to the other letters they had sent me, so what was so special about this one? – until I realised that if they had written this letter on 12th October, it would be within the time limit for the bar. I've written back calling their bluff and asking for proof of postage, or a statement under penalty of perjury and full commercial liability. More mileage in this one too.

Interesting thing about the Sheriff Court: I got a copy of the Sheriff Court Rules and find that it only covers civil cases. I wonder if that means that when it hears 'criminal' cases it's not a court at all? If it is a court, it's one with no book of rules - which wouldn't surprise me.

The next hearing on the RBS case in the Court of Session is on 2nd December. I'm ready with a 71 page argument and 140 supporting documents to challenge their territorial jurisdiction and two legal points on which to challenge their subject matter jurisdiction. Let's see what they do with that. Meanwhile, RBS have put in a motion to stop the 2nd December hearing so that the Trustee in Bankruptcy can be notified that the case is going on. I'm in court tomorrow to try to put a stop to that, otherwise there will be another six-month delay while they find the court time for a whole day's hearing - I don't even know if RBS will still be in existence by then! Friday's hearing will make the bankruptcy void if I win, so it seems pointless to put it off, but they've got to try anyway. This is a fine way to get an education in law!

I'll be in touch soon with some exciting news on the Forvik front.

Still desperately hunting for technicalities and loopholes Stewart?

I'm not normally the curious type, but I would really love to know what "use" it was going to be put to following this 8.2M buyout.

Semi-seriously (as serious as one can be, in other words) there were a few people who really did invest in Forvik way back. One would think they would be keen on a return on their investment now that figure has come to light!

Personally, I'm happy the silly "stunts" are over with (well, fingers crossed). It's a shame there wasn't a more detailed end to the subject of when Shetland became part of Scotland but I guess it was fruitless to expect.

Personally, I'm happy the silly "stunts" are over with (well, fingers crossed). It's a shame there wasn't a more detailed end to the subject of when Shetland became part of Scotland but I guess it was fruitless to expect.

I very much doubt it. The next one will be him refusing to stump up £1200 or do Community Service and taking a holiday in Craiginches as a "martyr". :roll:

After all, if he does anything else, he will be by default recognising the jurisdiction of the Scottish Court in Shetland and made his own defence null and void, (I think he's already succeeded in doing so already, but I'll allow him to continue in the delusion his argument in intact, for now....).

would you support him if he crashed his van into youre car making it a write off and injuring youreself and members of youre family? no insurence no money you loose youre excess and no claims while he bangs on about beating the system? aye nae bother calamity, i agree with his vision but the methods are counter productive

I have insurance for just that reason, it insures me against all drivers even uninsured ones, my no claims bonus is protected.

But what that has to do with my statement about the final appeal court being the european court I have no idea.

are you covered if some foreigner with no insurance crashes into you?

since your scenario would apply as much in that situation as it would if Stuart Hill crashed into you. would you be happy to pay for their legal costs while you and your family lie in hospital or the grave? just wondering

the final court of appeal is the european court and the UKs relationship with europe just now could make any case there very interesting, fingers crossed

And if he was successful with his appeal :rofl: (love this smilie), would you make Calamity the first king of Shetland - or would you deport him as an incomer with his criminal record?

I also doubt if it's the final court for appeal - next stop would be an appeal in the United Federation of Planets :rofl: (there's that smilie again..)