40 members have voted

1. 1. Who cares?

• Yes, me
    • No really carin'

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was the spanish inquisition catholics ?? they were a lovely bunch??*!

Monty python springs tae mind.

I have heard about the vatican, dripping in gold apparently and yet vast swathes of it's followers hardly have twa pennies ta rub dagidder.

Nithin but a bunch o sordid guizers if you ask me.

Budhism, the only belief I have a bit of admiration for.

But still prefer the saying

" he who expecteth f**k all, shall not be disappointed"

Awomem!!

I'm angry. Total disgrace the money being wasted on this, both by the government and the vatican, as was pointed out before money should be going to compensate for the great damage this corrupt 'religion' has caused throughout the world. :evil:

He should be arrested on arrival for crimes against humanity!

I'm being very moderate, if I said how I really felt I'd be thrown of Shetlink.

I'm angry. Total disgrace the money being wasted on this, both by the government and the vatican, as was pointed out before money should be going to compensate for the great damage this corrupt 'religion' has caused throughout the world. :evil:

He should be arrested on arrival for crimes against humanity!

I'm being very moderate, if I said how I really felt I'd be thrown of Shetlink.

Same, If I stated my views on the catholics cult, 'religion' whatever term one would like to use to describe their filthy disgusting evil sect, I'd be banned too!

for cry out loud. so most of you are not practicing catholics. let the catholics go and see him in peace. i agree that it should be funded by the catholic church.

by the way not all catholic priests are perverts. imagine if you claimed all teachers or boy scout leaders were. after all there have been cases. as there are in any organization.

the catholic church does need to be more open. but i suspect any group will try to sort it out by themselves before involving the law. its wrong but it was there culture.

if you hate the catholic church or anything the only one thats going to get hurt or damaged is yourself. if you have faith live it if not try to do the best. either way chill out.