Amy Winehouse - RIP

GypsyScy

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

unlucky 1 less idiot in the world :)
Someone's daughter, granddaughter, sister, niece, cousin, lover, friend and so on. And remember that her death is, so far, "unexplained". She would not be the first person who could not cope with the rich and famous life her talent led her into and she will not be the last but I think a bit of respect for her loved ones is called for.

Para Handy wrote

Dunk and Drugged her self to death. Self inflated1 Can not loose any tears over it
Even if she did die from the effects of drink and drugs (and at the moment that is "not proven") her friends and family still deserve sympathy and respect.

]Even if she did die from the effects of drink and drugs (and at the moment that is "not proven") her friends and family still deserve sympathy and respect.

I agree!

I hope that the people who are so quick to condemn never have to go through the experience of losing someone they love in similar circumstances.

]Even if she did die from the effects of drink and drugs (and at the moment that is "not proven") her friends and family still deserve sympathy and respect.

I agree!

I hope that the people who are so quick to condemn never have to go through the experience of losing someone they love in similar circumstances.

i would just tell joe public to stuff their respect, if i was her family as there is nowt right bout strangers wishing their best to someone the did not even know, what does it have to do with them anyway?

i just maybe have a twisted outlook on life

unlucky 1 less idiot in the world :)
Someone's daughter, granddaughter, sister, niece, cousin, lover, friend and so on. And remember that her death is, so far, "unexplained". She would not be the first person who could not cope with the rich and famous life her talent led her into and she will not be the last but I think a bit of respect for her loved ones is called for.

Para Handy wrote

Dunk and Drugged her self to death. Self inflated1 Can not loose any tears over it
Even if she did die from the effects of drink and drugs (and at the moment that is "not proven") her friends and family still deserve sympathy and respect.

Well said.

Way too much cowardly sniping goes on in this forum.

OK, it's a sad day for the music industry. She willl be missed. But I think people aren't seeing the bigger picture.

Amy was on a downward spiral, everyone knew it.

Just think of the 90+ innocent children who were shot down thinking they were going on a camping trip in Norway, it's no comparison.

Wake up everyone...