Last meal of your life...

DarkstarIII

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Anonymous

salt whitings, we fine dry boiled tatties we melted butter and a little side dish o hot crappin, and dan fur dessert a guid feed o ronnie muffies saucermeat fwe fried onions tatiies and beans , oh and twarty fattyy crispy roasted lamb chops on the side.

I would like the last meal of my life to be the same as the first one and, served in a similar manner... :lol:

Yup, that would do just fine for a very long slow dessert. :D

If you are referring to what I think you are then I hope to hell it isn't your mother's!!!

Loads and loads of potted shrimps - warm with brown bread and butter, followed by a really good lasagne, salad and garlic mushrooms with ciabatta finished off with a great big huge piece of hot chocolate fudge cake with great big dollops of farmhouse icecream. Also a great big bottle of Dunkerton's cider to wash it all down. :wink:

• 1 month later...
Reestit mutton soup is a definate starter! :wink:

Either a fish supper (haddock) or chicken supper fae da Fort Chippie....then stall for as long as possible "deciding" what peen

As much as I could eat until I went bang a good Curry and a Haggis as well so when I did go bang at my old work place in the boss chair so the daft sod had to get of his fat bum and do some work for once cleaning up after me instead of the other way round Die happy I say

:D :D :D

• 1 year later...
If you were told that you would only get one more meal in your life... what would you choose to eat and why?

:D

if i was about to die and it was gonna be my last meal

boiled eggs on toast fried egg rolls and kentucky fried chicken ha ha ha

i have an allergy to it all i do miss eating boiled eggs