Stuart Hill (Captain Calamity) Forvik

tlady

Do you support Stuart Hill  

222 members have voted

1. 1. Do you support Stuart Hill

• Yes!
    • No!
    • Don't know?

To try and take this a little bit seriously for a minute, does anyone know, did anybody actually attend whatever this thing Hill was advertising in last week's paper that he was doing in Isleburgh Tuesday's dinner time?

And, is the 'Sovereign Nation of Shetland' just, as it appears to be, an alias for Stuart Hill, or is there anyone else still left involved with it with him?

Edited by Ghostrider

I wish the Danes would take us back, were they not ranked as one of the happiest countries on Earth?

The Vikings settled and ruled most of northern England, a chunk of Wales, western Scotland and south east Ireland.

I think they would all join Denmark in a heartbeat

Edited by Capeesh

^^^LOL I think they may be poking fun at the topic in that blog, the meanies.

The author is "Ilaf Maheedaf" and it quotes the "...acclaimed Danish historian Olaf Gerritupyeson..."

If I hadn't read the comments I would've believed it, sounded pretty plausible.

Edited by Capeesh

^ What is this he's got against the Nort Brig shop anyway - Did they overcharge him for a pint of milk or something years ago, and he's still extracting revenge, or what?

If he's just trying to make reasons to get hauled in to Court, can he no just sit at his own fireside throwing things at anyone going bye - Same result, and save him having to traipse in to Cunnisbra every time.

Guest tiodylb17

I think he bought it at auction then cancelled the payment , the vandalism charge was for him putting a small padlock on the door, I believe he wanted the bank that was selling the shop to take him to court, it might vary a bit from that but its something along that lines , all so he can have a day in court to debate Shetlands ownership.

So the old charge was for fitting a padlock on the door of a building he had bought this charge was later dropped .Now the new charge is for removing a padlock from the same door .Maybe he was just getting his padlock back .I can't see how he can get done for removing his own padlock .   

Edited by Redrobbie99

I've always maintained that Stuart started out with a very plausible argument and a pretty good idea (Forvik) to get some publicity for his views.

Unfortunately, he has tailspinned down into just being a rather poor comedy act that puts a lot of peoples' backs up without gaining any more sympathy for his cause. 

A real shame. 

I tink we should aa chip in an buy him a new wardrobe so he can fit a sail, caa it a boat an fek off oot o here, i'm had enough o him tae be honest, ony problem wi him sailin oot o here is nae doubt he'll end up in trouble ageen an need da life boat tae come an rescue him ageen. He maybe his a valid point but da way he's geen aboot it is da wrang way, mupet, dats whit he is, a mupet.

I tink we should aa chip in an buy him a new wardrobe so he can fit a sail, caa it a boat an fek off oot o here, i'm had enough o him tae be honest, ony problem wi him sailin oot o here is nae doubt he'll end up in trouble ageen an need da life boat tae come an rescue him ageen. He maybe his a valid point but da way he's geen aboot it is da wrang way, mupet, dats whit he is, a mupet.

Yes, but one with TWO "p"'s in it....  Unless, of course, "da dialec" only uses one  :thmbsup