The WTF News thread

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^ I don't know which worries me most....the fact that that bump in the Sooth Rod is being acknowledged as anything more than........just another damn bump in the road. Or, that there are people walking among us, and breeding....that actually make calendars with nothing but pictures or roundabouts on them.....and there's enough folk out there too buying them to make it worthwhile. :? :shock:

Ahhh, I have a postcard book on motorways, the cards have images of stretches of motorway, service stations and motels, including the interior or a 1960's room and its wonderful view, the roundabout one sounds fantastic, there is a fabulous roundabout in Swindon, a big roundabout with several mini roundabouts around it, awe inspiring stuff.

Its perhaps the worse roundabout created ever. Lost count how many bairns/folk I see walking on the red piece around the middle, and how many cars I see driving over the middle piece.

Its been said before, thats an accident waiting.

Its perhaps the worse roundabout created ever. Lost count how many bairns/folk I see walking on the red piece around the middle, and how many cars I see driving over the middle piece.

Its been said before, thats an accident waiting.

Is the Tesco's one not worse as far as accident rates go ?

Is anyone aware of any accidents at the Oversund roundabout since it opened 15 months ago ?