The WTF News thread

For that matter, how many people does the bog standard seasonal flu carry off every year without the accompanying media circus?

Rant over. :?

For now. :twisted:

http://www.shetlink.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=111426#111426 :wink:

And just to stay on topic, y'understand:

How about a game of blankety blank :razz:

The defendant, who has not been jailed during the trial, told the court she cut off her former lover's ______ and threw it onto the roof of a neighbouring building while he was drunk.

:shock:

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's ririchardulous that people are complaining about Spotted Richard. I richardtated a letter on my richardtaphone to inrichardate my displeasure but my secretary informs me that my richardtion is not very clear, so I told her she shouldn't abrichardate her responsibilities and should use the richardtionary to check any spellings. I certainly feel vinrichardated, and derichardate this message to anybody out there who feels like richarding about with the English language

How about a game of blankety blank :razz:

Is it his stipend.

It's ririchardulous that people are complaining about Spotted Richard. I richardtated a letter on my richardtaphone to inrichardate my displeasure but my secretary informs me that my richardtion is not very clear, so I told her she shouldn't abrichardate her responsibilities and should use the richardtionary to check any spellings. I certainly feel vinrichardated, and derichardate this message to anybody out there who feels like richarding about with the English language

^ :lol: Nice wan, MuckleJ.

So that why , I’ve had a lot of Richard the thirds, trying to get me to upgrade my fone, for a newer model?

But I’m not a political correct type person, and say what I think, and have had my dick-ta-fone. To ring back, and say, it does not associate with anywhere you are likely to find a Richard the third just in case. I get a spotted-dick covered in what looks like green custard. Never mind with, what can only be described as, having been in contact with a dried fruit.

I suppose Apple Tarts and Eves Pudding and the Chocolate Log will be next on the pc brigades hit list

O! will my doctor know what a spotted richard is

When the press report about any crime. Why do they have to tell you what the woman were wearing

"Wearing a white blouse and a black waistcoat and trousers "

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/2647727/Miss-jailed-for-schoolgirl-sex.html

You never see them reporting that a man?

"Wearing a smoking jacket or bow tie and dicky, tee shirt and trousers at half mast, or flat cap with plus-fours" ect

Does it have some bearing on the sentence of any crime? done by females.

Is a well dressed crook better clas of person than a scruffy crook?

Never mind what there barrister is wearing eg

“She looks formidable ? but in the competitive world of divorce lawyers, solicitor Fiona Shackleton is nothing if not painstaking.

Shackleton, 51, is well-connected, well-respected and an outstanding networker.

Her powerful presence fills a room and she has a dynamism that instantly makes its mark, as do her flashing blue eyes and striking blonde hair.

She is careful to put as much presentation into her appearance"

^^^

You're quite right, of course, Para, but women of my acquaintance have been making much the same point for decades and nothing's changed. Plenty of women journalists do it themselves to female interviewees, which hardly helps. (he opined, reclining before his computer in faded jeans and a thin jumper which, however, did not quite hide the well-worn shirt he wore under it.)

More WTFery.

That beloved organisation, the European Union ( -> THIS IS, OF COURSE, AN IRONIC COMMENT <- ) just can't do enough to "look after" us, the Telegraph tells us here. So remember, now you've got those nice shiny new cameras snooping on you, not to let your behaviour become "abnormal" ... whatever exactly that might mean ...

^^^

More WTFery.

That beloved organisation, the European Union not to let your behaviour become "abnormal" ... whatever exactly that might mean ...

Maybe they mean to much inbreeding, and not abnormal. But there again. In the EU Parliament (only) They both mean the something.

One thing for sure they will have over a million peace’s of paperwork, and hundred’s of civil servants to place them around the building to make the point in there Common Definition Policy (CDP) :lol: