Shetland fitba' results

Marooned in Maywick

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Under 14's

Ness 8 - 2 Whalsay

Whalsay referee assistant "Skaggs" suffers the ignominy of being "sent off" by da Flea.

While da voters in da Soothend wir busy ticking his box, Flea continued to do whit he does best...!!!

Well stoichkov, how can Delting, Scalloway or Whitedale gain anything from hammering these "weaker" teams. I think Delting. Whalsay, Whitedale would prefer a chellenge on a Friday night rather than the current set-up. You can't blame Ness, Burra or Yell when they simply don't have strong enough squads.

I think that the teams that stepped up understood that they would take some beatings and we're prepared for it, time will only tell if they will keep going through them though, but the clubs that are serious about playing senior football should continue.

I hear Yell lost 10-1 to Scalloway, Ness lost 9-1 to whitedale and Burra lost 16-1 to Delting!

Jesus! I thot unst losin tae whalsa 4-0 wis a gubbing! Lookin at da idder results however its a decent result and yes der are goin tae be hammerings for these teams but hopfully they will all survive until the end o da season.

16 goals is a joke tho. Could delting no o eased aff?? surely dy wid o kent victory wis inevitable anyway weoot tankin a team an destroyin dir confidence.

Likly no, theyve aaready shown dir ignorance for others and lack of common sense dis season.