Stuart Hill (Captain Calamity) Forvik

tlady

Do you support Stuart Hill  

222 members have voted

1. 1. Do you support Stuart Hill

• Yes!
    • No!
    • Don't know?

Well you would not want to many on his Island. there has to be space for his ego. He jumps on the anti wind farm debate; why as a non British citizen why does he feel qualified to enter the debate. He has probably damaged a larger % of his land than the turbines will of ours.

Because he wants to be centre of attention again, the VE situation has stolen his thunder somewhat due to the fact he hasn't been able to get to his rock throughout the winter. His latest letter is just plain irritating.

Guy says I'm not stuart@forvik.com, where is he @? I bet it's further than Forvik.

Well, had he bothered to read the letter he was supposed to be replying to, he would have noticed that Guy was writing from Sand, which Stuart is on the Wastside. Unless I've entirely missed some sarcasm in this sentence? Oh and Calamity is certainly not @ Forvik.

Also, why does he keep going on about "our money" being wasted? I thought he didn't pay taxes?

^^ Will the "boat" climb up the beach, or will the old LR hold on to whatever little bit of dignity it still has left, and commit suicide by slipping in to the sea instead.

This could get to be as interesting as a low grade sit-com shortly. "Call out Oscar Charlie, Calamity needs rescuing again.....from his half submerged Land Rover off the Sandness Beach". :twisted:

Was the Landie roadworthy, taxed (oops forgot he disnae believe in tax) and insured ?

pit it dis way i widnt eve trust it through the hills never mind on a main road oh and da fuel tank is a plastic one fae a boat cable tied under da drivers seat as the original one kinda well fell aff

Was anyone else aware that he's also the No2ID rep for Shetland?

I had to write a political feature for my journalism class and chose to do it on ID cards - I decided the best folk to speak to would be No2ID. I looked through the email addresses on their Myspace and spotted a Shetland rep - but upon seeing it was him I changed my mind and emailed the Glasgow rep instead.

Just a thought

^^ Never heard of No2ID before, but considering the steugh he tried to raise a few years back over the council only accepting plastic as a means of verifying a pensioner's ID and entitlement to a reduced bus fare, and how those cards *could* double up as an *ID Card* in the wrong/right (depending on POV) hands, it would seem right up his street.

he wants donations for this to. If he is against them why did he apply for one.

Why is he landing at sandness i thought he was running via papa. If his car is such a death trap with petrol in a plastic container then report him. He could end up killing someone, if he cant afford to get a petrol tank fitted can you imagine the state of his brakes ect.