Annoying but trivial things - Room 101 stuff

does any one else get ever so slightly peeved off when they see folk using these spaces that have no kids with them and no genuine other reason other then sheer laziness when people genuinely need to use them? i see it happening every time i am there

Here Johan, try this one:

I think it captures the feeling adequately.

5 facepalms thats a whole lot of face smacking, I use a sliding scale for the facepalms

1 facepalm = acknowledgment of a generally stupid comment

double facepalm = oh jesus that was a stupid thing to say

triple facepalm = seriously you didn't just say that did you, does your mother know you're walking the streets?

quadruple facepalm = do you have to be told to breathe in and out?

quintuple facepalm = holy crap that was possibly the dumbest comment I've ever seen, do you like lamp?. (never yet deployed on a forum)

Here Johan, try this one:

I think it captures the feeling adequately.

5 facepalms thats a whole lot of face smacking, I use a sliding scale for the facepalms

1 facepalm = acknowledgment of a generally stupid comment

double facepalm = oh jesus that was a stupid thing to say

triple facepalm = seriously you didn't just say that did you, does your mother know you're walking the streets?

quadruple facepalm = do you have to be told to breathe in and out?

quintuple facepalm = holy crap that was possibly the dumbest comment I've ever seen, do you like lamp?. (never yet deployed on a forum)

And then there's the nuclear option:

http://api.ning.com/files/8fP-yfvv-HULwYXx5wjfP2K-dDsb5uBthzGrHYTdmLrZW9k6GG2HwGVk6TFB1K0BV3L4siZSFFYFkm55G1JYX5C6FguMKTlH/facepalm4cr.jpg

• 1 month later...
does any one else get ever so slightly peeved off when they see folk using these spaces that have no kids with them and no genuine other reason other then sheer laziness when people genuinely need to use them? i see it happening every time i am there

That's bad enough, but the one that really annoys me is the tescos disabled parking as half the time, the door on that side is locked, or the spaces nearest to the shop are used as some sort of crazy free for all over-spill for the trolley dump....

Not that I need to use it, but I have a few friends with mobility problems who do, and it just makes it that bit harder for them.

Light bulbs blowing when they've only been up a couple of months and then discovering that the only spare bulbs you have are the energy efficiency type; then struggling to reach to insert new bulb whilst wondering if you remembered to turn the light switch off.