Random Questions - What I'd like to know is ......?

Njugle

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://img200.imageshack.us/img200/7862/71944859.jpg

Do shadows exist?

Yes they do, playing next year apparently

http://events.liveguide.com.au/637962_thumbnail_280_Cliff_Richard_and_The_Shadows_Cliff_Richard_and_The_Shadows_The_Final_Reunion_Together_Again.v1.jpg

Because dogs are stupid and will eat anything at all, including their own vomit, whereas cats have taste and intelligence and prefer finer things to eat (notice how your cat can be quite selective in the cat food brand it will eat?)

Dog and cat behaviour has nothing to do with Intelligence.

Btw. dogs can be just as picky with their food, but which again has nothing to do with intelligence but with the abundance of food around. An animal that has food all around doesn't have to eat everything.

Dogs eat their vomit (lots of cats do so too) because in the wild they could not afford to lose any ressources. And that is what vomit was. Half digested food. When you have to fight hard for your survival you can't let something like that go. It might make the difference between life or death.

Yes, ok, admitedly cats aren't a prime example of intelligence (and I cared for a cat once that I swear had learning difficulties!) but at least they don't (usually) smell. :wink: I find the older I get the less I like dogs; a dislike that gets stronger every time I put the rubbish out and the various neighbourhood little rat-dogs yap maniacally at me.

~sorry, off topic~ :oops:

I have a maniac tendency to try and convince everyone that dogs are great.

I have 2 and I can't see how anyone could not like dogs.

And sorry but cats, or more cat loos smell horribly if not cleaned all all the time.

At least my dogs don't do in the house (ok outdoor cats don't either).

And cats don't guard the house. Cats couldn't care less about what humans want or not, they do their things. Dogs will give their lives for owners.

You just can't have a relationship as intimate with a cat as you will have it with a dog.

Cats bring in dead and living mice/rats/birds that's really gross!

I could go on forever but I know there is no point.

What I'd like to know is, how the hell did Damn Saxon get upside down letters? Wtf? Baffled once again!

Sorry, Njugle, only just saw your question. The answer is, I took my little bit of text to /ɯoɔ˙ɹoʇÉɹÇuÇƃʇxÇʇdılÉŸË™ÊÊÊ//:dʇʇɥ and they did it for me. Some characters cause problems, but mostly you're okay. :D

Edit because I also only just noticed that Twerto got there well ahead of me. Oh, well. ˙ɥƃnoɥʇ `unɟ.