Stuart Hill (Captain Calamity) Forvik

tlady

Do you support Stuart Hill  

222 members have voted

1. 1. Do you support Stuart Hill

• Yes!
    • No!
    • Don't know?

disagree just because he claims its independant he needs to be shown its not.

that is why the powers that be will not challenge him they know their claim to Shetland to be poor at best so a legal challenge is highly unlikely.

Now watch how many folk in Shetland with Udal titles to their land decide to follow his example.

Stuart you are an excentric of the like of screaming lord sutch but you certainly have my admiration and best wishes but for gods sake buy de'sel and aald shetland model for de trips back an fore ta forvik.

and to then rest of you Andrew Halcrow wun 1 and a half times round the world in a home made boat. so don't be so dismissive of folks that want to do things their own way, sometimes that is the best way.

If it sank, why is it ashore now and not on the bottom of the sea?

I don't really see the point in getting too pedantic over this. It's made of wood. Wood floats. Sunk, submerged, whatever, it certainly wasn't floating in the manner he intended.

Turds floats as well and if the photo of the so called boat is any thing to go by he would have been better strapping him self to one

[...] you have to wonder why he had it moored on the weather side of the isle in the first place. Does he not listen to the forecast?

Indeed. For everything said - that might have been the key!

One would wonder where his catamaran still sits; and what kind of mooring he applied to allow it to sit where it does? :wink:

Guest Anonymous

Sorry bairns, bit I joost cudna resist makin a start ta dis:

Da Ballad o Forvik Gump

Dir’s a peerie lump o wirtless isle I da side o Papa Soond

Whaur a mindless English idiot nearly sank an drooned

Dir’s an ower wirked lifeboat crew wi mony years o skill

Dat set dir gaet fae Aith ta save yun damned föl Hill

If da mods or da trowies dunna get me, dir micht be a twartree mair verses ta add.

i must say old boy as an English settler in your islands one of 10% of the population by the way . i feel its time as a repressed minority that we should have our own telly channel in broard dilect so the rest of you cant understand it. then we want the Queens english taught in the schools possibly with support workers for our kids. maybe a seperate school even. then we should be allowed our own legal system. maybe even laws preventing the terrible abuse that we undergo at the hands of you terribly cruel natives. mr hill being the perfect example of this behavior. i must say old chaps that this is not cricket. :)

i must say old boy as an English settler in your islands one of 10% of the population by the way . i feel its time as a repressed minority that we should have our own telly channel in broard dilect so the rest of you cant understand it. then we want the Queens english taught in the schools possibly with support workers for our kids. maybe a seperate school even. then we should be allowed our own legal system. maybe even laws preventing the terrible abuse that we undergo at the hands of you terribly cruel natives. mr hill being the perfect example of this behavior. i must say old chaps that this is not cricket. :)

Shift to Forvik I imagine he'd offer most of the above once sufficient groats are in circulation.

Or you could try an endear yourself to the natives and lobby your councillor.

Sorry bairns, bit I joost cudna resist makin a start ta dis:

Da Ballad o Forvik Gump

Dir’s a peerie lump o wirtless isle I da side o Papa Soond

Whaur a mindless English spoot nearly sank an drooned

Dir’s an ower wirked lifeboat crew wi mony years o skill

Dat set dir gaet fae Aith ta save yun damned föl Hill

If da mods or da trowies dunna get me, dir micht be a twartree mair verses ta add.

Very weel don Auld Rasmie! Tink do mite be on til a winner here! :lol:

is that shetland or papa stour.

if you dont support the ouer islands i see this happening.

papa stour. empty

foula empty

out skerries empty

fetlar empty

unst empty

yell empty

whalsay empty

fair isle 2 stranded twitchers.

lerwick 22000

not something i would enjoy.

A good situation for Shetland would be:

Papa Stour- empty

Out skerries- empty

Fetlar- empty

Unst- 200

Yell- 1000

Whalsay- 1000

Fair Isle- 2 very stranded twitchers

Mainland- 19800 (edited from my original 198000! :lol: )

Outer islands with very small popualtions are just a drain on resources. They can move, for their own benefit, too. Personally.